Update

[Al...]

Physical sensations such as nerve pain and electric shocks have subsided and now given way to a psychological wave; depression, mood swings, anxiety etc.

I have unusual palpitations sometimes and my legs turn to jelly after just a few reps of exercise, but I do see some improvement.  Some days I feel great. Others not so much. Anybody experience anything similar regarding palpitations, adrenal surges etc

Physical sensations such as nerve pain and electric shocks have subsided and now given way to a psychological wave; depression, mood swings, anxiety etc.

I have unusual palpitations sometimes and my legs turn to jelly after just a few reps of exercise, but I do see some improvement.  Some days I feel great. Others not so much. Anybody experience anything similar regarding palpitations, adrenal surges etc

Anxiety, depression awful right now, also palpitations that last for hours, odd chest sensations, inner shakes/ tremors that make me clumsy!

Last night I woke with a new symptom that seems to have gone- air hunger. I couldn't get my breath!! Restless legs reared up too but back to jelly legs today with almost intolerable anxiety.

Stay well Alex