Jumped 16 Days Ago With The Help Of NAD+ Detox.

[Be...]

Several BB's have been successful using NAD+ to detox off benzo's. They all had IV drips at an infusion center. Unaffordable for me and many others. I researched iontophoresis NAD+ using ion patch systems. Significantly cheaper, but very little of even anecdotal evidence it would work as well as IV NAD+. Theoretically, it should. I decided to test it out on myself. I had to wait to see if I turned that corner, a week after treatment, and over 2 weeks since jumping. Very rough the week after finishing initial treatment. Today, I notice small improvements, I should see much more throughout the remainder of the month.

It feels incredible to no longer be a slave to tapering the poison.  :)  In acute hell, was worse than when tapering, but it will be short-lived. I had various w/d symptoms that never affected me during tapering, still have some. But I feel more positive and upbeat, a friend even told me I sound better. I feel like I'm slowly returning to my old self.

I journaled my experience in this thread here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=277207.0 I guess I can now add myself to the list of NAD+ successful outcomes. I am the first on BB to use iontophoresis patch systems to deliver high doses of NAD+.

It feels so good to be off, and changing the ticker in my sig to 0.  :D

This is wonderful news BenzoLottie, and thank you for your thorough documentation of your efforts, I’m hopeful it will help others and thrilled it helped you.  ;D 

This is wonderful news BenzoLottie, and thank you for your thorough documentation of your efforts, I’m hopeful it will help others and thrilled it helped you.  ;D

I hope it will open possibilities for others. While it did help me get off, the acute is still pretty bad. It will be short lived, though. It was with many who did IV NAD+. I'm fighting to survive now. Evenings are the worst, symptoms are peaking now. I may not be here much, if at all for the rest of today. Mornings are the best. It's hard, very hard. I just want others to be able to make an informed decision. This isn't the right decision for everyone. That's why I started the journal. I want everybody to see what the process is like. So they can weigh the pros and cons, and see if this is an option for them.

I'm now looking forward to the day I can remove "In acute hell" from my sig. Still weeks off from doing that. I'm just glad I could change my ticker to 0!  ;D

I just wish NAD+ was studied more for benzo detox. And the option was more available outside the US, though one person did it in their native Australia. And some who did it in the US, did it at anti-aging and rejuvenation drip bars. Most went to NAD+ detox centers.

I'm now looking forward to the day I can remove "In acute hell" from my sig. Still weeks off from doing that. I'm just glad I could change my ticker to 0!  ;D

I just wish NAD+ was studied more for benzo detox. And the option was more available outside the US, though one person did it in their native Australia. And some who did it in the US, did it at anti-aging and rejuvenation drip bars. Most went to NAD+ detox centers.

I'm so happy for you! I remember talking to you about this. So brave, and I fully believe you will recover! Keep pushing, sending love and prayers ! I'm at 2.2mg and want to go to a NAD+ center so bad but like you said its soooo expensive : o

[quote author=StrongLikeThis link=topic=277847.msg3458089#msg3458089 date=1682810196

I'm so happy for you! I remember talking to you about this. So brave, and I fully believe you will recover! Keep pushing, sending love and prayers ! I'm at 2.2mg and want to go to a NAD+ center so bad but like you said its soooo expensive : o

Strong, I did iontophoresis NAD+ at home. And it cost me around $1000. I am pushing, believe me, pushing hard. I am so determined to not reinstate. It's an uphill battle.  :tickedoff:  Check out the link to my thread about iontophoresis NAD+, in my post above.  I couldn't afford to go to a NAD+ center, and learned about and researched iontophoresis NAD+. Far, far, cheaper!  :thumbsup: