So jealous of my cat

[Co...]

I get jealous of my cat, too.  Watching her sleeping so soundly and peacefully.  It's difficult...I can relate, Cocodot.

Much Love,

F

Yeah, Coco. Mine (Bianca) snores like a buzz saw . . . and sleeps the sleep of babies. Thanks for making me smile . .  and I know your sleep will improve. Mine did. It took awhile, and I tried every supplement under the sun but now I take nothing and I sleep. Not like Bianca, but I sleep.

Best,

:smitten:

Katz

At least I made some of you smile, that's a positive of the day  :)

I had some I guess not friends anymore because they visited my country and they know how sick I am but they didn't text or asked to visit or anything. It makes me incredibly sad. Especially since I really was there for them when my one friend (Russian) had to leave the country last year due to the war and find a job and the other one had very difficult time with her father being sued. They are living their best life travelling my country and I'm the sick one for no reason. Overmedicated for clogged ears.

I hear you, Coco. When I was really sick on my taper, two friends who had moved to the next state came back (!) for a visit and I thought they would drop in and see me. But they didn't.  :'( I guess I'd become a sickie and no fun. They did stop in and see other friends. Gee, thanks. True, we hadn't seen each other in 2 years, but we texted and emailed and facetimed. So . . . I lost another couple of friends. This benzo taper was the most rotten time of my life. Now I'm into starting over, making new friends, pursuing new opportunities. But it still hurts. As you say, "not friends".

Best,

Katz

You seem to have done well tapering, Katz. And you're off a while now so that's great. I really think I shocked my nervous system too much. My baseline is unbearable due to the doctor and the cortisone withdrawal.

I get jealous of my dog. But I wouldn't trade places with her. I wouldn't want her to experience this. I love her too much.