When does Klonopin acute withdrawal peak?

[Ca...]

Hi there, buddies

I'm new here! I know there is similiar questions concerning acute withdrawal timeline... But I wanted to ask though:

When does Klonopin withdrawal after complete cessation peak?! I know we are all differnt ...but

I have the feeling Klonopin does have a very long half life in me! Since the peak days of a single reduction always came on days 10 to 14!

Someone can relate?! How long does the peak last?

Hi buddies again,

2. Question: did you also have more physical symptoms in the first week and the anxiety would rather show up in week 2?! Is that typical?

I quit cold turkey and my acute lasted about two weeks, by week three I was able to function, miserable but able to return to my life.

I was hit by both physical and mental symptoms three days after stopping the Klonopin.

So within these 2 weeks, did you have some days that were worse than others? If yes, at what days? Or it was all the same intensity?

Thanks for your reply!

It’s been a long time for me, I quit in 2007, recovered at 14 months so I can’t remember specific timelines.  I’m sure things must have gradually lightened up as time went on but my mind wouldn’t allow me to recognize it, my poor sick brain couldn’t acknowledge improvement. 

I know the waxing and waning of symptoms was especially frustrating, we never know how we’re going to feel from one day to the next, heck, one minute to the next, the non-linear aspect of tapering and recovery is awful. 

Yeah, Benzo brain wants to male us believe we will never get better! I iften fear that, too!! You feel like you will be trapped in this state forever!

I know back then December 2014 /January 2015 I took me 7 1/2 weeks to get out of acute withdrawal following my first Ashton Diazepam taper! It was like a 7 1/2 week wave... always the same Intensity! I already felt like that since the last 1mg of Valium! I had slight first windows even in acute... and obe day - I remeber it was January 24 2015, a Saturday where the acute Withdrawal suddenly out of the blue stopped! It was really brought by a nice incident, that really literally put an end to the acute stage! I got a new sweet bird friend that day! That must have really changed my neurotransmitters to the good! I could really feel that taking place! Ans then it came back in slight stress fueled waves presenting in panic attacks every couple of weeks for another 10 months! But at that time -2015- I already felt really great! Though some aftermath of withdrawal still felt!

I really feel I need to go home now... after this emergency RT in the psych ward.  After a failed reinstatement that has gone totally paradoxical! Even though I 'm still in acute... right in or before the peak.... I feel a bit more Energy today and don't know where to go with it! I need to distract and I need my birds at home! ... I don't feel at right place in this psych place anymore!

Whatever happens or won't happen... I will have to get through... no matter how severe the panic might be!

It’s been a long time for me, I quit in 2007, recovered at 14 months so I can’t remember specific timelines.  I’m sure things must have gradually lightened up as time went on but my mind wouldn’t allow me to recognize it, my poor sick brain couldn’t acknowledge improvement. 

I know the waxing and waning of symptoms was especially frustrating, we never know how we’re going to feel from one day to the next, heck, one minute to the next, the non-linear aspect of tapering and recovery is awful.

wouldn't happen to know when your tinnitus started would you?

wouldn't happen to know when your tinnitus started would you?

No, don’t know when it started or when it left, its wasn’t a major symptom for me.