Week into cold turkey progress report

[Mo...]

So far, insomnia,burning skin/itchy sensation(mostly right before bed),fatigue,sweating profusely during mild exercise or sleep, feel like I have a cold, weird eye sensation or distortion( honestly cant tell what it is) randomly cry for no reason at all, weird lump in throat doesn't effect eating or drinking. Anxiety(who wouldn't with all this going on so it's understandable)  is normal for first week? Manageable so far

I realize this post is a few days old but how are you feeling now?  What you’re feeling is normal for us, and I’m glad to hear that it’s manageable, or at least it was last week. 

I realize this post is a few days old but how are you feeling now?  What you’re feeling is normal for us, and I’m glad to hear that it’s manageable, or at least it was last week.

the burning sensation is gone. I still have some itchiness. Alil ache in my right ear that comes and goes, some head pains in random places but they don't stay for long. I guess heighten anxiety perhaps, insomnia, tired body but wired mind. Ruminating about tinnitus. All manageable still doesn't stop me from exercising on my stationary bike for an hour a day.

While your symptoms sound miserable, you seem to be functioning so I’m pleased with your progress.  By not reinstating, I believe you’ve saved yourself from months of pain and fear.  Speaking of fear, it seems like you’ve gotten a handle on that too, its so important to educate ourselves about what’s happening so we can manage that fear. 

It seems like you may have lucked out....something to be grateful for.

I hope so. I'm still a week and some change in, so I can only take it a day at a time