VALIUM jump dose

[Hi...]

I read in a success story you should jump under 2.25 to save your inner ear from damage

Or you could do what many successful people have done and taper all the way down to gently step off.

It's another way to think of it.that seems to minimize acute sxs after stopping

An idea

May ppl on here jump at .5 mg. (Ashton suggests .5). Some jump at .25. And others, like me, taper lower. I tapered to zero and am glad I did. I "stepped" off with no horrendous s/x.

Hope this helps,

Katz

I read in a success story you should jump under 2.25 to save your inner ear from damage

Id like to know more about this.  Is there any consensus bc my ears are the biggest concern that I have.

I was planning to micro taper but where did you read this?

Alycat :-\

Id like to know more about this.  Is there any consensus bc my ears are the biggest concern that I have.

I was planning to micro taper but where did you read this?

Alycat :-\

You might want to start a thread with that question.

Many people on here either do a DLMT ( daily liquid micro taper) or a daily micro taper with dry cuts.

It sure works for me! 

• 1 month later...
Is there a blog or link on the different liquid taper methods?  I'm at 2.5mg V and I was doing 1mg tapers, last one was a couple days ago at a .5mg taper.  Thinking I would like to go slower say .1mg cuts moving forward.  How does everyone mix and take the liquid? 

I mixed my last 1 mg of valium with 2 ml of vodka to dissolve the pill and 98 ml of water. Then I reduced by 1 ml of mixture a day for 100 days and I was done. You might want to use less water (to measure 50 ml instead of my 100) for your .5 mg pill or make other adjustments in the method. I found the tiny daily reduction to be helpful.

Hope this helps,

Katz