Daily Liquid Micro Tapering Group (DLMT)

[or...]

I kept searching out others that do the DLMT method of tapering, which is reducing small parts of our drug every day. I do believe, after some horrific experiences trying to get off 1 mg of Clonazapam/Klonopin I've taken for 35 years, that the slowest taper I can find that works in giving me the least withdrawal symptoms, is for me.

In my signature area you can see info on my plan, and see a brief description of my story. 

My plan is to use the water titration method and reduce my daily doses by 3% each day.  This is the "plan" but I have not idea how this will feel, symptom-wise.  So I am glad to see others have adjusted their own amounts by updosing, or holding for a few days or whatever they need to stabilize on their new, smaller doses as they go.  I am hoping I can keep going daily as it would have me ready to jump off the drug completely in 10 months, but I want to stay in one day at a time here.

Here is the video I am using, as well as spreadsheet for my "plan" and eventually I'll put a bit of my progress in my signature.  Sort of milestones as I go :)

Here's the info I am using and believe me, it took awhile for my brain to figure it out, it seemed so complicated, but now, I can help other figure out theirs so feel welcome to let me know  :smitten::thumbsup: PS the 2nd link is to what she calls 5 most asked questions, something like that ;)

https://benzobrains.com/2021/01/18/top-5-water-tapering-questions-answered/

Here is my plan using the worksheet from this link:

https://thumbnails-photos.amazon.com/v1/thumbnail/5o08CpQiTA2v1XHneUDIOg?viewBox=884%2C763&ownerId=A3HHOYFHP9DEL

I used a 3% reduction/cut for each day so if you need help figuring out how to use the worksheet, I have a pretty good handle on it finally ;)

I personally found it easier than other worksheets I'd seen, of course my brain is not cooperating much of the time, but if I read, and read again atleast one more time, maybe more, that lightbulb is still coming on, thank goodness :idiot::smitten:

Instead of going through the whole "cutting" up my new prescription on 1 mg of clonazapam in order to just put .75 in my Water for Titration it dawned on me while I was suffering insomnia lastnight, I can just put whole pill into (duh  :idiot: )the water, and draw out more than just the 3%.  That means I have to change my Excel sheet plan but that's easier that cutting up that teenie pill and more accuracy with the reductions too.

Anyway, I have some work to do before the 25 and my new 'script but I'm going to get that done/figured out,  :tickedoff::laugh:

Instead of going through the whole "cutting" up my new prescription on 1 mg of clonazapam in order to just put .75 in my Water for Titration it dawned on me while I was suffering insomnia lastnight, I can just put whole pill into (duh  :idiot: )the water, and draw out more than just the 3%.  That means I have to change my Excel sheet plan but that's easier that cutting up that teenie pill and more accuracy with the reductions too.

Anyway, I have some work to do before the 25 and my new 'script but I'm going to get that done/figured out,  :tickedoff::laugh:

I know I've been doing DLMT for awhile.  There was lots of talk on here -- and supporting evidence-- that benzos do not dissolve in water, but do in either a small amount of alcohol or glycerin.  I'd check that out as with a water only as I learned it's difficult to get a true solution or suspension where the benzo molecules are consistently through the liquid.

Also a symptoms based taper seems to have the best outcome, not one that is planned in advance, although the 10% OR LESS per month withdrawal rate is important.

Hope that helps?

I know I've been doing DLMT for awhile.  There was lots of talk on here -- and supporting evidence-- that benzos do not dissolve in water, but do in either a small amount of alcohol or glycerin.  I'd check that out as with a water only as I learned it's difficult to get a true solution or suspension where the benzo molecules are consistently through the liquid.

Also a symptoms based taper seems to have the best outcome, not one that is planned in advance, although the 10% OR LESS per month withdrawal rate is important.

Hope that helps?

Yes it certainly does!  Thank you for the info, and it's such a small amount of alcohol that's used if I remember right, but I don't recall the glycerin so I will check that out today as well!  Thanks again, and I would love to know more when you have time, about your taper. Could you tell me how the symptoms based works?  If I cut just 3% I shouldn't have any symptoms of withdrawal as I haven't had a whole lot with my first (what I think really is too much) cut was before I found BB.  I haven't had any symptoms I can't still take care of day to day issues, but it's the long run I'm way more concerned with, so I'm adapting a much slower taper than in my past ;)

Hope that helps?

Yes it certainly does!  Thank you for the info, and it's such a small amount of alcohol that's used if I remember right, but I don't recall the glycerin so I will check that out today as well!  Thanks again, and I would love to know more when you have time, about your taper. Could you tell me how the symptoms based works?  If I cut just 3% I shouldn't have any symptoms of withdrawal as I haven't had a whole lot with my first (what I think really is too much) cut was before I found BB.  I haven't had any symptoms I can't still take care of day to day issues, but it's the long run I'm way more concerned with, so I'm adapting a much slower taper than in my past ;)

Ho OL,

I'd be happy to talk about my (as yet ongoing taper).  Firstly yes that amount of alcohol in a batch of juice 100ml, is 20 ml, so really quite negligible if I think that it sometimes takes me months to get through a batch.

When I started tapering I went way way too quickly - and was in agony.  I didn't know _____! about tapering and got myself in big trouble which  I  continue to pay for:

When I realized i'd better STFD, I needed to hold for five months.  :crazy:

I have been tapering 2-3% a month since that hold. Snail's pace! nah slower than any snail would go.

My sxs based tapers passed on how I feel which for me means that the sxs I am having on a daily basis allow me to function in a general way-- what that might mean is a pretty personal think I'm guessing.

Daily I have bad tinnitus, fatigue, some cog fog (more if I speed things up) interdose w/d, memory issues and often chest pain -- sounds pretty gruesome but it isn't really.  I've learned to live with it.  I can get some morning anxiety but that is rare now, I used to wake up with panic attacks every day.  I've learned to have a bit of dp/dr a lot of the time.  (those misspent times of youth come in handy in navigating those mental states) I do take a smidgen of an antidepressant and sleep well: a miracle.

Socializing is tricky, sometimes it can be work well, but sometimes I get overwhelmed very easily and need to leave situations immediately.

If I speed up at all the sxs described increase with the cog fog being the most troubling.  I work and need to be able to continue that for my sanity.  Otherwise it's easy for me to become quite obsessed with how I'm feeling and that sucks.  I work for myself though so if there are days when I can't manage I take a day off.

I take some supplements that I have researched the %@* out of and find them helpful for me.

For me the DLMT allows me to control my sxs so that I know how I will feel if I have a event coming up or sxs are increasing in a way that is unbearable.  Even though I'm on Valium with its oft stated "long half-life" I can feel cuts the day after I make a change in my regimen.  I find the "duration of action" to be an important point that helps me decide things, it's not mentioned here often. That means I can adjust quite quickly if things get out of hand.

I know my body is severely kindled, that's for another time, and my super duper rabbit start probably damaged some things.  But for the most part I can live my life now, unlike the beginning of this journey and even though it's taking forever for me, it need not take that long for anyone else who has the wisdom to:

go slow to go fast!

Hope this wasn't TMI - just would love my experience to help anyone else here.

:)

SS

Hope that helps?

Ho OL,

I'd be happy to talk about my (as yet ongoing taper).  Firstly yes that amount of alcohol in a batch of juice 100ml, is 20 ml, so really quite negligible if I think that it sometimes takes me months to get through a batch.

When I started tapering I went way way too quickly - and was in agony.  I didn't know _____! about tapering and got myself in big trouble which  I  continue to pay for:

When I realized i'd better STFD, I needed to hold for five months.  :crazy:

I have been tapering 2-3% a month since that hold. Snail's pace! nah slower than any snail would go.

My sxs based tapers passed on how I feel which for me means that the sxs I am having on a daily basis allow me to function in a general way-- what that might mean is a pretty personal think I'm guessing.

Daily I have bad tinnitus, fatigue, some cog fog (more if I speed things up) interdose w/d, memory issues and often chest pain -- sounds pretty gruesome but it isn't really.  I've learned to live with it.  I can get some morning anxiety but that is rare now, I used to wake up with panic attacks every day.  I've learned to have a bit of dp/dr a lot of the time.  (those misspent times of youth come in handy in navigating those mental states) I do take a smidgen of an antidepressant and sleep well: a miracle.

Socializing is tricky, sometimes it can be work well, but sometimes I get overwhelmed very easily and need to leave situations immediately.

If I speed up at all the sxs described increase with the cog fog being the most troubling.  I work and need to be able to continue that for my sanity.  Otherwise it's easy for me to become quite obsessed with how I'm feeling and that sucks.  I work for myself though so if there are days when I can't manage I take a day off.

I take some supplements that I have researched the %@* out of and find them helpful for me.

For me the DLMT allows me to control my sxs so that I know how I will feel if I have a event coming up or sxs are increasing in a way that is unbearable.  Even though I'm on Valium with its oft stated "long half-life" I can feel cuts the day after I make a change in my regimen.  I find the "duration of action" to be an important point that helps me decide things, it's not mentioned here often. That means I can adjust quite quickly if things get out of hand.

I know my body is severely kindled, that's for another time, and my super duper rabbit start probably damaged some things.  But for the most part I can live my life now, unlike the beginning of this journey and even though it's taking forever for me, it need not take that long for anyone else who has the wisdom to:

go slow to go fast!

Hope this wasn't TMI - just would love my experience to help anyone else here.

SS

Hi SS,  I am pretty panicky so I was hoping I could just share a link with you so I don't have to go through it all again.  I hope you are around, Denise

I posted here on what happened this a.m. with "trying out" my liquid titration, just with water thank goodness:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=163449.4230#lastPost

Hi Denise,

I know that panic that can come from trying a new method and wondering if you can manage it.  I'll bet you can!  I would need to get comfortable with measuring things and being clear about whether I wanted a suspension or a solution for tapering.  I chose solution as that intuitively made more sense for me -- but its most important that you find what is comfortable for you!

I just watched the videos for the water titration method that you posted.

I guess the thing for me with those videos is that she is very imprecise -- for my xanax part of my taper that would not have worked at all.  I needed to measure out my liquid with 10ml oral syringes so that I knew it was exactly 100ml I was using to start.

Also I guess I prefer the idea of a solution.  The amount of alcohol in an alcohol based solution is really tiny-- it's definitely not "drinking vodka every day"--  when we take a dose out and it's a much more accurate measure IMHO.

That being said I bet a bunch of people did very well with this method or it wouldn't be featured!

Hopefully someone from that camp will weigh in?

I'm happy to offer what I can.

SS

Hi Denise,

I know that panic that can come from trying a new method and wondering if you can manage it.  I'll bet you can!  I would need to get comfortable with measuring things and being clear about whether I wanted a suspension or a solution for tapering.  I chose solution as that intuitively made more sense for me -- but its most important that you find what is comfortable for you!

I just watched the videos for the water titration method that you posted.

I guess the thing for me with those videos is that she is very imprecise -- for my xanax part of my taper that would not have worked at all.  I needed to measure out my liquid with 10ml oral syringes so that I knew it was exactly 100ml I was using to start.

Also I guess I prefer the idea of a solution.  The amount of alcohol in an alcohol based solution is really tiny-- it's definitely not "drinking vodka every day"--  when we take a dose out and it's a much more accurate measure IMHO.

That being said I bet a bunch of people did very well with this method or it wouldn't be featured!

Hopefully someone from that camp will weigh in?

I'm happy to offer what I can.

SS

Thanks for this SS, I will be back in after I eat some breakfast, calming down a bit now.  Your's sounds good to me to go ahead and try the alcohol, and I did get the real lids along with the plastic ones.  I have more than enough syringes (different sizes and Millieters) probably over-kill but glad I have them now.  When I get my refill on 25th I'll see how I do.  I hope no one sees me buying vodka  :( as folks I know here know I don't drink, ::) Thank god I didn't have that issue.

I'm thinking to try on my first whole 1 mg SS, and drop it into my liquid.  Changing my "table chart" as well.  Then if I my half-life I get with K, I should be fine til next dose.  I have done extremely well dealing with small amounts of each symptom, managing all daily tasks and errands.  My daily doses that I drink, will only be .034 which is much less that a quarter tablet of a 1 mg K, am I right about that?  :idiot:

Btw, the jar lids are excellent the real metal ones that, thank god, came along with the plastic :) I'll have to see how well the tablet (whole 1 mg) dissolves without being cut.  I think the warm water helps, not hot, just a bit above room temp.  So am I understanding correctly that you drink you dose from the jar, not the syringe?  I'm thinking those little glass tube type they use in labs would have been real easy except for shaking up to be sure and get all your dose. :-\

I'm so sorry if it's not getting through to me SS, not yet, Denise

I'm thinking to try on my first whole 1 mg SS, and drop it into my liquid.  Changing my "table chart" as well.  Then if I my half-life I get with K, I should be fine til next dose.  I have done extremely well dealing with small amounts of each symptom, managing all daily tasks and errands.  My daily doses that I drink, will only be .034 which is much less that a quarter tablet of a 1 mg K, am I right about that?  :idiot:

Btw, the jar lids are excellent the real metal ones that, thank god, came along with the plastic :) I'll have to see how well the tablet (whole 1 mg) dissolves without being cut.  I think the warm water helps, not hot, just a bit above room temp.  So am I understanding correctly that you drink you dose from the jar, not the syringe?  I'm thinking those little glass tube type they use in labs would have been real easy except for shaking up to be sure and get all your dose. :-\

Ask any questions you want Denise.  Benzo brain is real and for me makes it difficult to grasp what I tell myself could be simple concepts.  This stuff is simple and it's not.

Yes I think the metal lids are better  :thumbsup:

I draw up my dose in an oral syringe and then shoot that directly into my mouth. I don't want to lose any of the liquid.

Sorry I'm unsure as to doses  is the .034mg?  And in how many ml of liquid?  that's how I determine my doses.

I often determine my dose not through numbers of mg but with how I'm feeling.  If I'm good I drop .05ml daily (of my10 mg/ 100 ml liquid) if not I drop .04ml.

I determine the percentage I dropped at the end of each month  and decide from there.  It's really basing things on my symptoms. is it slow? you betcha but I'm functional for the most part and I need and want to be.

Hope that doesn't confuse things.

Ask any questions you want Denise.  Benzo brain is real and for me makes it difficult to grasp what I tell myself could be simple concepts.  This stuff is simple and it's not.

I draw up my dose in an oral syringe and then shoot that directly into my mouth. I don't want to lose any of the liquid.

Sorry I'm unsure as to doses  is the .034mg?  And in how many ml of liquid?  that's how I determine my doses.

I often determine my dose not through numbers of mg but with how I'm feeling.  If I'm good I drop .05ml daily (of my10 mg/ 100 ml liquid) if not I drop .04ml.

I determine the percentage I dropped at the end of each month  and decide from there.  It's really basing things on my symptoms. is it slow? you betcha but I'm functional for the most part and I need and want to be.

300 ml of liquid and yes, it's .034 of a mg.  I must have messed up the numbers again, but my chart is right if I drop in just 3/4 of tablet ;)

So the only difference I'm seeing than that very, limited video as far as thorough instructions, is different.  It shows her taking out the say, 3 milleliters and discarding that in a sink.  Someone warned against putting it into our water-supply, so I guess garbage pale.  Then she drinks her dose from the jar.

I'm getting confused but no ones fault, not even mine, I blame the benzo, although I do take responsibility for not researching much earlier.  I guess when I felt sick enough, and enough issues happening I got busy finally, thank goodness.

300 ml of liquid and yes, it's .034 of a mg.  I must have messed up the numbers again, but my chart is right if I drop in just 3/4 of tablet ;)

So the only difference I'm seeing than that very, limited video as far as thorough instructions, is different.  It shows her taking out the say, 3 milleliters and discarding that in a sink.  Someone warned against putting it into our water-supply, so I guess garbage pale.  Then she drinks her dose from the jar.

I'm getting confused but no ones fault, not even mine, I blame the benzo, although I do take responsibility for not researching much earlier.  I guess when I felt sick enough, and enough issues happening I got busy finally, thank goodness.

Oh dear I'm afraid that this is going to get confusing!

I'm not sure of the math for the 300 ml.

The reason that I make a 100 ml solution at a time is that it's easier for me to figure out percentages.  And the way I do it I throw away nothing.

I make a 100ml solution with 10mg of Valium.

Then i know that 10 ml of solution has 1mg of valium and I choose my dose from there.

Hope that helps.

Maybe someone else could chime in with the math around these water titration videos?  I'm unsure why she would choose 300ml as it seems to me to an awkward number to determine percentages with.

The reason that I make a 100 ml solution at a time is that it's easier for me to figure out percentages.  And the way I do it I throw away nothing.

Then i know that 10 ml of solution has 1mg of valium and I choose my dose from there.

Hope that helps.

Maybe someone else could chime in with the math around these water titration videos?  I'm unsure why she would choose 300ml as it seems to me to an awkward number to determine percentages with.

No worries SS, I will read this over a couple times, but I am getting that you came up with your own way, or maybe others use it as well, and I think that is way good!!  The more options/maybe better ways to get our doses accurate, the better I say :)  Thanks so much, I'll let you know how I do, but one thing that always confused me was why does it matter how much water you use in the first place??  If we drink it all, we get our full dose.  Maybe my benzo brain kicking in again.  I'm just grateful to anyone that tries to help me out, but bottom line is always going to be what is working for me, and what may not.

I can tell you I feel safer, and more confident from what I've learned thanks to BB's members, articles and videos I've found here, than any doctor but I know that's because the ones I know, are overloaded, and getting pushed by Big Pharma plus Medicare and Medicaid Insurance, maybe other insurance as well.  I do believe people are waking up to the reality of Benzos, and the more the better.  Maybe there are folks out there that are completely fine on say Klonopin.  I know I was for years.

Hope that helps.

No worries SS, I will read this over a couple times, but I am getting that you came up with your own way, or maybe others use it as well, and I think that is way good!!  The more options/maybe better ways to get our doses accurate, the better I say :)  Thanks so much, I'll let you know how I do, but one thing that always confused me was why does it matter how much water you use in the first place??  If we drink it all, we get our full dose.  Maybe my benzo brain kicking in again.  I'm just grateful to anyone that tries to help me out, but bottom line is always going to be what is working for me, and what may not.

I can tell you I feel safer, and more confident from what I've learned thanks to BB's members, articles and videos I've found here, than any doctor but I know that's because the ones I know, are overloaded, and getting pushed by Big Pharma plus Medicare and Medicaid Insurance, maybe other insurance as well.  I do believe people are waking up to the reality of Benzos, and the more the better.  Maybe there are folks out there that are completely fine on say Klonopin.  I know I was for years.

Hi OL!

I guess what I'd say is that the reason for the mixture that I use -- and it sure wasn't me that came up with this -- is that I make a solution and it lasts for days if not weeks at times.  I throw nothing away, I know exactly how much Valium I am ingesting and can easily adjust my dose if sxs rev.

There was a very active time on this thread with a buddy named builder who did the math for the 100ml to 10 mg solution.  ( ex engineer i think ;))

And he advised that the 20ml of alcohol per 100 ml of solution was the way to dissolve the Valium or Xanax.  ( put the pills in the alcohol to dissolve to begin the process -- them after some time add water)  It was the trend of DLMT at that time. ;):laugh:

Who knew there would be trends in tapering! :laugh:

That system has worked remarkably well for me through the years-- perhaps it's that we're both older that we're having a time of it.  8)

SS

Hope that helps.

I get if SS!!  This sounds easier altogether!!  I hope I don't mess it up, that would be 10 of my 1 mg pills, but remember I have to start with .75 of a mg so I don't want to be updosing!!  I'm going to try and figure out how to calculate on my excel sheet.  We'll see how I do, then I can show you and others to see if I did it right ;) Denise

Ok, I think my brain won't do this right now SS, but what I need to find out is how I can do 10 of my 1 mg pills, but start but add in the already reduced amount of the 1/4 tablet plus add in the .034 to that.  After writing that out, I think I got it.  Maybe not :idiot:

I see that 1/4 tablet I would take 1 divided by 4 and get 0.25 so then I just need to add that to 3% of 1 mg which is 0.034.  Then I get 0.28. So I'm thinking in order to use 10 of the 1 mg tablets to mix up for 10 days, ok, I'm done, I'm lost  :laugh:

I don't know if I'm even close to being right!  H' :laugh::D :idiot:ep me, somebody h'ep me

Ok, I think my brain won't do this right now SS, but what I need to find out is how I can do 10 of my 1 mg pills, but start but add in the already reduced amount of the 1/4 tablet plus add in the .034 to that.  After writing that out, I think I got it.  Maybe not :idiot:

I see that 1/4 tablet I would take 1 divided by 4 and get 0.25 so then I just need to add that to 3% of 1 mg which is 0.034.  Then I get 0.28. So I'm thinking in order to use 10 of the 1 mg tablets to mix up for 10 days, ok, I'm done, I'm lost  :laugh:

I don't know if I'm even close to being right!  H' :laugh::D :idiot:ep me, somebody h'ep me

Oh I hope someone else chimes in

There's a very old thread on DLMT.  You might try posting there?

Where's builder when we need him  :laugh:

Oh I hope someone else chimes in

There's a very old thread on DLMT.  You might try posting there?

Where's builder when we need him  :laugh:

It's ok SS, I can probably figure it out tomorrow after a nice long break.  I've been struggling with my laptop settings today as well, and my main desktop gaming pc is down as I got ticked off at it, LOL!! I just need to close it all up and take a break, a long one ;)

Usually I do pretty good figuring this stuff out, but I tend to get OCD and push myself too hard when I don't really feel up to it ;)  I'll catch up with you tomorrow as I really think I need to get off here :)  I gotta get my brain on something easier, like a nap, LOL!!  See you later and thanks for helping me so much, you really have, just by being here ;) Denise

Unable to work on my numbers as I've had a bad migraine come up outa nowhere at about 9 pm lastnight.  I was in some bad pain til about 2:30 a.m. then must have subsided enough and fell asleep.  I took the immitrex is only for migraine, a beta blocker, but it did'nt work very well.

Anyway, now my day is shot as my head feels like I got knocked out in a boxing ring  :'( but this too shall pass as they say. I've read quite a bit about wd sxs and migraine being one sx, so it's either that, or the weather change/allergies, whatever it was I don't want more, but not about to give up on weaning.

I am wondering about extending, or I guess it's "holding" at my first cut which was a whole quarter of my 1 mg K tablet.  Thought I was doing pretty good, nothing horrific even on that large amount, but I'm going to slow down when I start my .03 cut from the .75.  That should be easier on me so we'll see.

I am reconsidering my "tapor method" wanting to do a dry cut, but when I get down to small pieces that would be hard.  I'm not thinking straight any day, but with a nagging migraine that has gone totally away yet, I'll wait.

Hope everyone is doing good, syl, Denise :smitten::thumbsup:

Unable to work on my numbers as I've had a bad migraine come up outa nowhere at about 9 pm lastnight.  I was in some bad pain til about 2:30 a.m. then must have subsided enough and fell asleep.  I took the immitrex is only for migraine, a beta blocker, but it did'nt work very well.

Anyway, now my day is shot as my head feels like I got knocked out in a boxing ring  :'( but this too shall pass as they say. I've read quite a bit about wd sxs and migraine being one sx, so it's either that, or the weather change/allergies, whatever it was I don't want more, but not about to give up on weaning.

I am wondering about extending, or I guess it's "holding" at my first cut which was a whole quarter of my 1 mg K tablet.  Thought I was doing pretty good, nothing horrific even on that large amount, but I'm going to slow down when I start my .03 cut from the .75.  That should be easier on me so we'll see.

I am reconsidering my "tapor method" wanting to do a dry cut, but when I get down to small pieces that would be hard.  I'm not thinking straight any day, but with a nagging migraine that has gone totally away yet, I'll wait.

Hi Denise,

sorry to read about your headache....and how that can really wreck a day. Hoping that you have things to distract and amuse you as you heal...

If I read your post correctly your first cut was a full quarter of a 1mg K tablet -- 25%?

That's a mighty hefty cut and a good hold would be in order (for this body anyway!  ;))  Long and longish holds have been a real game changer for me and I have used them often to get things more manageable.

I hope you''ll take a look at liquid micro tapering when things clear a bit.  I believe you might be overthinking things a bit.

CERTAINLY not trying to say my way is better than others (well perhaps a tad of that  :angel:-- I still can't get my head around the difference in pill weights and adjusting things to that  :D)

I hope your day goes better.  After a night of -splat- oh such a splat --I'm back to liquid as my taper method.

the best to you

SS

Hi Denise,

sorry to read about your headache....and how that can really wreck a day. Hoping that you have things to distract and amuse you as you heal...

If I read your post correctly your first cut was a full quarter of a 1mg K tablet -- 25%?

That's a mighty hefty cut and a good hold would be in order (for this body anyway!  ;))  Long and longish holds have been a real game changer for me and I have used them often to get things more manageable.

I hope you''ll take a look at liquid micro tapering when things clear a bit.  I believe you might be overthinking things a bit.

CERTAINLY not trying to say my way is better than others (well perhaps a tad of that  :angel:-- I still can't get my head around the difference in pill weights and adjusting things to that  :D)

I hope your day goes better.  After a night of -splat- oh such a splat --I'm back to liquid as my taper method.

the best to you

SS

hi SS, good to hear from you ;) I am up and just cooked some breakfast so on the mend.  Yes on the 25% cut, it was a lot but I didn't know until I found BB shortly after.  So I did start the .75 on the 25th of March.  But, I realized I must have taken at some extra at some point in time, before I got here, for sleep.  So yes, I am thinking possibly another month strictly sticking to the .75 will get me off on a better foot if I am feeling stable.

I won't give up on the liquid tapering, as I just can't wrap my mind around trying to cut teenie amounts with a razor blade, plus, I have a tiny scale but it confuses me as well, so far.  I'm sure I over-think sometimes, and this is probably one of them because I am having more anxiety every time I get into "figuring" my "plan", the numbers.  Used to get A's in math, basic to Algebra, but the K has done it's job on my brain receptors.  I do hope to see improvement but not into too big of expectations due to my long time use of the K, 1 mg or not, it's slayed me  :-\:idiot: I believe.  Could be old age too, but I'm hoping eliminating the benzos is going to at the very least, help my memory, retaining info, and absorbing what I read :)

I'll try to pop in if I see more posts, thanks again SS, Denise  :smitten::thumbsup:

I'm not using the DLMT at this time, but I am keeping my options open as I see many doing fine with it.  I will do my best to just use the dry micro-taper for now it's seems to be easier for me.  I started this group but I am finding many who learn more every day, as I do, and it's ok to change up methods if need be.  We have several options, which is a blessing in itself  :smitten::thumbsup: