100 days since my CT and first time head symptoms have subsided . HOPE!

[Bi...]

I thought I'd be stuck with this awful headache forever! About100 days since CT, last night and today it's actually subsided to the degree I can ignore it. It's more like a buzzy headedness now with slight pain. My other symptoms have wained too as usual during my windows. Wow, there IS hope!! I pray it lasts!

Thank you Pamster

I was enjoying a nice window especially Sunday, I felt so so much better and even stayed out longer than I usually would. Monday though a very stressful situation triggered me and I've felt absolutely terrible since. Shaking internally, headache and pain behind my eyes, anxiety and jelly legs came back.

I couldn't have avoided the stress that triggered it unfortunately. Now I'm waiting again for this wave to pass🥺

It's passing but FATIGUE has now taken over! O my,I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. The positive is that for the first time in 3 and a half months since my CT I slept this afternoon and awoke with NO anxiety. Wow

My friend who is going through this experiences fatigue and I just can't relate because I didn't but I can see where it could have at least one upside, sleep!  :thumbsup:

Thank you all for your shares!!! I have been benzo free for 8 months and am still experiencing a lot of anxiety. Can't afford inpatient care so have been working with a sobriety coach. She is wonderful. My eyes are foggy, can't remember things and very tired. Yet I will heal. Got to keep saying that!

Honestly, it's a blessing that you can't afford inpatient care. Inpatient facilities are not safe places for people in benzo withdrawal.

Thank you Rebecca for your response. I actually had read that they were not safe for Beno addicts awhile back. I am turning to peer support and will start going to a group of women that meet next. Spoke with a woman counselor yesterday and she helped me calm down! This has been hell but I have to stay the course.

• 2 weeks later...
I am finding that calming down is the key. Calming down and eradicating fear which is so so difficult when you are having severe symptoms.

• 2 weeks later...

What dose were you on when you C/T'd?

Well, I was on 2mg originally but I VERY quickly gew a tolerance and began taking 6- 8 mgs approx every 3 days

What dose were you on when you C/T'd?

Well, I was on 2mg originally but I VERY quickly grew a tolerance and began taking 6- 8 mgs approx every 3 days