52 months

[...]

I wish I could say after 52 months I was healed but that’s not the case.  I just don’t feel right and I think this could possibly be permanent at this point. But you know what I don’t care anymore , I’m good enough to do whatever I want and I guess that’s just going to do for now.

I am glad you're just accepting right now but I am going to say a prayer the other healing comes along whether you care or not. I'm very happy you can function for the most part it seems. Here's to being pleasantly surprised. <3

I am glad you're just accepting right now but I am going to say a prayer the other healing comes along whether you care or not. I'm very happy you can function for the most part it seems. Here's to being pleasantly surprised. <3

Thank you and prayers for you also, I guess I shouldn’t complain since I never thought I would ever be as good as I am now.

I am at 52 also and feel about the same as you .. Ive accepted it and just go on. I know my limitations and I keep going . I do not sit on the couch I get up and go even if I have to make myself . I am mainly physically injured but still have epic insomnia and bad tinnitus and I avoid getting overstimulated and keep going .

I wish I could say after 52 months I was healed but that’s not the case.  I just don’t feel right and I think this could possibly be permanent at this point. But you know what I don’t care anymore , I’m good enough to do whatever I want and I guess that’s just going to do for now.

I think my case/story will be similar at 70 years old Hork, but I so look forward to not having to take this pill ever again.  Thank you for sharing as this gives me hope I can succeed as well.  :smitten: