Need reassurance about this journey

[Ba...]

I’m almost 16 months off and still dealing with inner trembling and sometimes weakness. Is this ever going to end? I wake up trembling and still have adrenal surges even though they aren’t as bad as before ( hate to sound like a song on repeat). Just need someone to reach out and share their story. Im  wondering if anything else is wrong. Any one please share? And my sleep isn’t too great. I wan kw up around. 4:30 am whereas months prior or had gotten to 5:15am

It can be so discouraging when you have months of healing behind you but still have difficult symptoms.  It's really frustrating that the time it takes to recover varies so much from one individual to another.  I hope it gives you some encouragement to know that many members see significant healing in the second half of their second year and beyond.

When you think back on the early months of withdrawal do you see a difference between then and now?

Please be sure to read Success Stories when you need a boost of optimism.  You'll find stories from members who went through terrible suffering and went on to recover. 

• 1 month later...
Oh yeah the sleep stuff is classic. You have to keep following the sleep routine. It's a simple lifestyle change -- no food 3 hours before bed, daily exercise, sleepytime tea, occasional low-dose melatonin. Eventually the early wakeful adrenalin will go away. It was my last symptom -- took about a year for me. It didn't bother me too much in the later months, as I would just sleep earlier. 

I’m almost 16 months off and still dealing with inner trembling and sometimes weakness. Is this ever going to end? I wake up trembling and still have adrenal surges even though they aren’t as bad as before ( hate to sound like a song on repeat). Just need someone to reach out and share their story. Im  wondering if anything else is wrong. Any one please share? And my sleep isn’t too great. I wan kw up around. 4:30 am whereas months prior or had gotten to 5:15am

After reading hundreds of posts like yours, I would guess 98% that nothing else is wrong. (I am not a doctor but...I would bet you $100 LOL)

Do you get any windows? Are these your only symptoms left? I have the inner vibration. I hate it so I am sorry that you also have to deal with it. Have you tried a diet change to help symptoms? I know this is effective in some cases. Especially with the sleep element.

I echo Brighterday also.