I’m new

[Jl...]

Wow this page is a bit overwhelming. It’s going to take some time to learn to navigate. I’m struggling like a crazy person coming off of Klonopin. The overwhelmed, anxious, depression with dp is awful. I don’t even want to talk to any of my closest family and friends. My little girls are just 8 and 10 and I’m disconnected and feel soooo horrible that I’m missing out in their lives. My husband is supportive but is getting very frustrated lately. I’m at a loss.

• 2 months later...
Hi there, how long have you been off them? It's hard to say much when you are in the thick of it but just know that however difficult it may seem at points, it always gets better. Just take it one day at a time, one hour at a time.

Hi Jlee & windowsandwaves,  Glad you are here with us Jlee.  I'm older, 70. no children or husband, but I am dealing with Clonazepam (generic for Klonopin) as well. I would ask the same question Windowsandwaves asked, and are you tapering, or have a plan of tapering, how you want to do it yet?  Windows and waves comment I can't agree more on either.  Nothing else to add just that again, I'm so glad you are here, and just get on here anytime you can.  It really helps me to type out how I am feeling, sort of venting on these blogs and it's so nice when I get feedback from others that are on the same journey to freedom from benzos.  Much love and support coming your way, Denise  :hug::smitten: