39 months - What will happen to me ?

[Ex...]

Hi guys.

Check out my 36 months post for more background information - http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=274531.msg3430755#msg3430755

I really don't know how long my past will haunt me. I am really tired of it. I finally want to close this chapter for good. My addiction was beaten a long time ago. But I still have the negative consequences (PAWS) from my addiction. PAWS = Post acute withdrawal symptoms.

I don't work and I didn't work most of the time during PAWS. I am still not part of this society, unfortunately. I am still excluded from society. I live on my savings. Years have passed and I am still a prisoner. It's like all the other people live in their world and I live in my world. As if I am in a parallel world.

I get up in the morning and I don't feel any emotions. I don't feel happy and I don't feel sad. I feel no motivation, no drive and no energy to do anything productive. I don't feel any positive feelings or so-called vibrations in my body and in my brain. I get up and that's it. I am like a robot. I don't feel human. My facial expression is exactly the same most of the time. I look jaded, numb and bored. My brain is still numb. My senses are numb. My brain feels no stimuli. Everything feels exactly the same. I spend most of my time outside in the city. I watch people walking, eating, talking, laughing. I walk 1 hour per day. That's it.

Only people who have been through this themselves can understand. Otherwise, no one really understands you. It's unnatural and a real suffering.

Personally, I think my experience with PAWS so far is worse than the following:

- Death of a loved one or death in the family or when all your relatives die at once.

- Let's say you are rich and you have 100 million in your bank account. You lose all your money.

- Being completely paralysed for 4 years and being in a wheelchair.

- To have a severe fever for 4 years.

- To be blind for 4 years

- To be deaf for 4 years.

- To be mute for 4 years.

- To be homeless for 4 years.

- To work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no days off, for 4 years.

I can only imagine that a very bad disease like MS or cancer or a severe chronic pain could be worse than my previous experience with PAWS.

These success stories keep me alive. They write:

42 months PAWS 1 - http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=46439.msg629772#msg629772

42 months PAWS 2 -  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=90955.msg1168117#msg1168117

43 months PAWS 3- http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=261522.msg3302665#msg3302665

I will publish another post when I have 42 months behind me.

Greetings

I am still tapering after 12 days of use due to medical mismanagement. I understand your pain. Tbh I would have rather had a natural severe disease than this hell. Have you tried any experimental therapies to help you or not?

Thinking of you and believe you will see better days. Is the stress of all this flaring your symptoms? I know that happens with me.

Thinking of you and believe you will see better days. Is the stress of all this flaring your symptoms? I know that happens with me.

Thank you.

Stress, little or bad sleep, too much sugar, some social situations, nocturnal emissions, worsen my symptoms. So I avoid them as good as I can.

I can't begin to realize what you are going through as I have little experience, so far, in withdrawal symptoms, nothing compared to yours.  I do have my plan ready to taper smaller amounts as I did taper down but when I got to BB, about 2 weeks ago, I realized I went too fast so I've had some of the effects you have.  Would it be ok to ask what your withdrawal plan was?  I looked in your first link but would really like to know as I don't start my new "drop" until the 25th of this month. 

I do have a whole lot of brain-fog so I miss a lot when I read, or listen to a video. I'll be hoping and praying for your symptoms to lift soon, and omg, how wonderful you are walking!  It's so therapeutic for me and I had started doing that years ago thank goodness.

• 3 weeks later...
You are a strong human being, I believe after some month you will be completely healed. You're at the end of your suffering, insha'Allah you will be ok.