Anyone has sleep hallucinations?

[Du...]

It's like instant dreams. Close yr eyes and the brain starts churning images and you sense yourselves talking in it like in a dream except it's not your thoughts and words.

Yup, it's called REM REBOUND.  When sleep starts to return you spend a lot of time in REM or dream sleep.  It's pretty common and most experience it if they have insomnia as a WD symptom.  It evens out over time.  I actually liked dreaming cause then I knew I was getting some sleep. 

Thank u .it's always so nice to hear from u.

I'm so scared of all my symptoms that I'm hiding at home.  I tried to work for 2 weeks then I couldn't sleep for 3 straight days..my brain was surfacing conversation..scenes at work for the day.

The flashback is getting worse...like I just see a video or image pop out. Sometimes, if I see a bicycle, it will bring out all thoughts or memories of bicycles.

It's getting bad. And when I shut my eyes to try nap especially at noon , my brain will start conjuring nonsense , even flashing non relevant Facebook messenger pictures and show me replaying them which was what I wanted to do when I wake up

Do u know anyone polydrugged like me who have these bizarre scary symptoms?I'm so terrified..I feel like giving up

Yes, the 2nd thing you are experiencing is looping or intrusive thoughts.  I had them and so did many others. Like REM Rebound, it is pretty common to have looping/intrusive thoughts.  They can't hurt you.  They are only memories that randomly pop into our heads.  They will eventually fade over time.  Giving up is not an option.  Going back on Rx drugs or Benzos is not an option.  The only way out of this mess is through the healing and recovery process.  If you made it this far, you can keep going.  It seems impossible and it appears that it will never end, but it will.  I believed the same Benzo lies.  Healing happens in its own time, but it DOES happen.

I have the same thing, instant dreams. I have had fairly good periods of sleep but approaching 11 months off I seem to be getting some real bad nights again. Also. my hypnic jerks have returned.......anyone experience this and have it resolve? I'm getting frustrated.....

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]