Sleep deprived hunger pangs

[di...]

Hi, does anyone who's sleep deprived suffer with constant hunger pangs?? I know there's a link but wondering if anyone else has this please??

Thank you!!

I'd get very hungry when I didn't sleep well, I think its because I tossed and turned and expended all of that energy at a time when the body is fasting.  I could always see it on the scales the next day too. I'll make sure I eat something so the hunger pangs don't keep me awake.

I have terrible insomnia Pamster. I average 2 to 4 hours of broken sleep every night but damn, these hunger pangs are happening all day and evening every hour!!  I'm also getting horrible bubbling, gurgling, burning,  in my upper stomach too! I get these symptoms along with the pangs. I'm constantly needing to eat and that is causing even more nausea!  I don't know if it's been triggered by the rapid taper I did, or the propranolol I currently take for anxiety/panic attacks. 🤔😕

• 2 months later...
I read somewhere that a high protein snack like nuts before bed helps. I've been eating nuts every night around 8:30pm for two years and it helps a lot! I also keep a packaged snack in my nightstand drawer if I need it.