2 concerts in a week!

[Sh...]

A few years ago my agoraphobia was so bad I couldn’t even do the grocery shopping or take my kids to school. Last week I took my daughter to see Harry styles and she told me to stop dancing so aggressively 😂

Tonight I’m going to snoop dog. Look out for me on the news 😂 I’ll be the Middle Aged mum of 3 dancing aggressively 🎉

Oh, Shayna, it is so good to hear from you and to know that you are still rocking it!  How did you like Harry Styles?  Good for you for embarrassing your teenager and having a good time doing it!!!!

Hugs,

GG

[move]There is life after benzos and z-drugs.[/move] 'Dance like nobody's watching', so the saying goes. The rest of the saying is, 'love like you’ve never been hurt; sing like no one is listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.'  :-* 

There is definitely life after Benzos lottie x

Omg girls fun is definitely not overrated. 😂

Harry was awesome GG! Such a well behaved crowd! So many feather boas and sequins in the crowd…. Snoop on the other hand 😂 that was nuts. I think I put my back out twerking hahaha.

I was probably the only sober person there. I had a crappy couple of hours sleep but oh well you only live once ❤️

Hope everyone is doing ok? I’m getting about 35 hrs sleep a week now, still not great but so much better than it was. I’m getting pretty muscly coz I’m always at the gym. Im just acting like a normal person even if I’m not 100 percent. My eye still giving me stick. My heart is much improved tho. Hardly notice any Palps now.

Tell me how ur doing magnolis, kenoba gg and lottie x nice to hear from u ❤️ Love from OZ

Ohhhh whoop whoop!! This makes me do a happy dance! Bow wow wow yippee yo yippee yay! So happy for you! You are the amazing wonder from down under! Last weekend my hubby took me to the mall of America which is a huge place And I shopped, went ax throwing and to the adult arcade, and to the aquarium.  I was like you at one time….I couldn’t even go grocery shopping. Feels so good doesn’t it! So happy for you and thanks for always being inspirational!

P.S. I love snoop dogg! 😉

Love and hugs to you! ❤️

Thanks girls. I’m greatful to be at a place I can do it. I’ll never forget that I am able to do things while others can’t. I never forget where I’ve been. When I was at Harry Styles I had a little moment where I was thinking wow look at this! That I can stand here in this crowd and we were so close to the stage at one point we literally couldn’t move and I never would have been able to do that even 2 years ago. Also we literally couldn’t because of Covid. I am greatful.

WW that mall sounds awesome ! I’d love to go to America some day and go to a mall, and especially I’d love to do 4th of July with u guys. That would be so fun. If I went axe throwing I doubt I’d even hit the target 😂 how fun! Hope u bought urself something nice honey. I saw a great meme the other day that said “don’t save that dress for a special occasion, life is the special occasion” and it’s so true. That’s why I got those Harry Styles tickets. I bought them at the very last minute coz I thought F it, my daughter loves him I’m taking her. You just gotta jump sometimes don’t u, and take some risks. I wasn’t sure how I’d go but I didn’t feel anything but happy and joyful.

I even had a light beer at snoop dog. I got a bit worried after I drank it so I drank some water too but again nothing happened. I was totally fine. Not that I’ll be doing it again anytime soon coz I actually didn’t enjoy it!

I’m going camping in 2 weeks too so that will be interesting sleeping in my car but I will be in Byron bay so waking up to that every day will be amazing

❤️ Love to you all xx

Thanku Rebecca x it’s been a very long hard road but to be where I am is a miracle. I never tell it to rub it in, only to share that healing definitely happens x ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Shayna! This is so amazing.

I just spent 10 days in NY visiting family. In the winter! There is NO WAY I could have done this a year ago. Even when I got stressed, it was like ... normal stress. A part of me kept looking for w/d sxs, but they never came. I am so relieved to be able to tolerate stress again. I hope everyone will read this and know it IS possible to get well.

And also, that we will never be the same again. And I'm finding that it's totally ok. I like myself a lot better now.

xxx openroad

Thanks girls x such an important message open road. I’m not the same. I’m stronger. I am training to join the police. I’m fitter than I’ve ever been, I never thought it was possible either. I don’t know if I’ll get in but I’m gunna try! My dr has just given medical clearance which is huge for me. I thanked her for answering my calls when I was at my worst. I’ve let go of the blame. I know she was just trying to help. Moving on is so important. And letting go of fear. Coz we went thru what we did we can do anything. 💪🏾

I’m so glad ur moving forward. Look at us go! Yeeeew 😎

Bec honey I don’t think I can talk about what happened in detail. It is extremely traumatic for me. If I do, I’ll go big and do it on 60 minutes 😂

Let’s just say it was a case of very bad medicine.