Am i dying?

[Du...]

I can't sleep a wink now at all, brain will sort of tumble and spin. The earworms are especially loud at night . In addition, my brain has been firing autogenerated thoughts, images, songs and even visual flashbacks of the past.

I CT in may 2022 and have been going downhill. Because I dont sleep at all, I feel especially tired in the day but I still can't sleep or nap.

I also have mad head pressure and cognitive impairment and jumbled thoughts

In addition, my brain has been firing autogenerated thoughts, images, songs and even visual flashbacks of the past. - is this a sign that my brain is haywired with misfiring neurons and shutting down?

Dear TheWay

Thank you for your encouragement

My thoughts are funny. For example, now i "sleep" from 10pm to 4am every night.Then i will wake up tired at about 4am without fail, then i will try to "sleep"more, but my brain will generate non-stop irrelevant thoughts/scenes and songs. For example, it generated a thought of a friend asking me to wash the dishes etc. Or, it will flash random nonsensical images/scenes of celebrities, everyday life (that's that just dont make sense). It's like a broken tv or player, just playing tv programmes or songs at its will. This has gone on since Aug last month and hasn't improved.

Recently, Im also having very bad flashbacks. Now, it will flash memories/images of the past at random. For example, i can be watching a clip and it flashes an image of a mall that I went to like 20 years ago or even an image of me queuing in the toilet from 10 years ago. Occasionally, it also bring up memories of people in my past that I've long forgotten like a classmate from 30 years ago.

It's like my brain has become a tape recorder, digging and churning out all the past memories in the form of flashbacks. I'm scared.

My brain is like a robot now. I don't see anyone has such symptoms , other than earworms.

Have u?

Regards