50 months

[...]

I am just about recovered and back to baseline after a antibiotic setback 3 months ago. I feel pretty much normal most of the time and I am thankful for that but I still have some weird mental stuff that is still lingering around, this  year has to be the year I can put this behind me !

Hork,

I'm so happy to hear you are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel! 3 months is long enough and you deserve to get back to life on the other side of this.  :smitten:

Hork,

I'm so happy to hear you are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel! 3 months is long enough and you deserve to get back to life on the other side of this.  :smitten:

Thank you and I hope you feel great soon !

Yes scared , I felt that way for way too long but it did get better , you just can’t give up or you might just miss it when it comes your way.

1. Is your taper included in these 50 months ?

2. In which month was your taper over ?

3. Are you on any medications ?

9 month taper is not in the 50 months. Taper ended 12-8-18 I believe

11 mg of Remeron

Issey I just feel like this is my end of life. Can't sleep or eat or anything. Did u felt similar? Almost daily I want to give up.

same, I cannot eat or sleep or anything.I have weird mental symptoms, I cannot even formulate my thoughts properly before I speak. I feel physically unwell too.Wanna chat further?

In my signature

I asked about medications during the 50 months and not prior...

Experiment1996, I don’t know how Hork feels about your badgering them for answers but I feel it’s abusive.

Pamster

In my signature

Experiment1996, I don’t know how Hork feels about your badgering them for answers but I feel it’s abusive.

Pamster

It's okay he is in his early 20s and he is desperate to get answers to get his life back.. It could be annoying but definitely not abusive!

In my signature

Pamster

It's okay he is in his early 20s and he is desperate to get answers to get his life back.. It could be annoying but definitely not abusive!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Issey -

I'm so glad to see you're doing better! I'm finally off benzos. Still finishing up the mirtazapine taper. I hope you've been able to get back to working out - I know that was a struggle for a while. Thanks for popping in to give an update!

Issey -

I'm so glad to see you're doing better! I'm finally off benzos. Still finishing up the mirtazapine taper. I hope you've been able to get back to working out - I know that was a struggle for a while. Thanks for popping in to give an update!

Wow that’s quite the accomplishment! I would just take it easy on cutting the Remeron, give yourself some time .

• 2 months later...