Benzo Coaches

[20...]

I have used several.

I used a benzo coach from Lucid Lane during my benzo taper.

Now that I am inna setback for to anesthesia, I have spoken to 4 benzo coaches. They are usually kind and supportive. Each said I would heal.  They all have their own style of approaching benzo recovery.

If you are on need of a boost, they can provide that.

• 1 month later...

I am very new to all this. Could anyone recommend a benzo coach? Or tell me how to find one? I'm feeling pretty lost and afraid at this point. All I know is that this Valium is causing me crippling anxiety and I want to get off of it.

Thanks

I am very new to all this. Could anyone recommend a benzo coach? Or tell me how to find one? I'm feeling pretty lost and afraid at this point. All I know is that this Valium is causing me crippling anxiety and I want to get off of it.

Thanks

I used a coach from Lucid Lane during my benzo taper.

https://lucidlane.com/

Other coaches I've met with or heard of.

Chris Paige

Baylissq Fredericks

Jennifer Leigh

Michael Priebe

• 4 weeks later...

My husband spoke to Baylissa. She is very kind, supportive and... having been there she knew what he was talking about. I think that's one of the most important things. If someone KNOWS and they can tell you about their journey.. it is hopeful. Hope is armor in this journey for you all, because it really is hell for so many.

Hang in there...

• 3 months later...

The only two that I know of are angie peacock and Michael from the lovely grind. Both are on youtube, just type into youtube searchbar:

Angie peacock benzo.

The lovely grind benzo.

Hope you find someone who can support you and that you like. All the best to you.

Angela Peacock is excellent and she offers a complimentary consultation. She knows more medications than just benzos since she was on fifty psych meds over a thirteen-year period. She was in the documentary "Medicating Normal." Not sure if you have seen it.

https://www.apeacockconsulting.com/

Give it a try. I believe one question they should ask -- or a comment you should make -- is no matter which coach you use, they need to know how best to coach YOU. Everyone is different. Everyone wants to be coached a little different. Some want a straight, direct type of communication and some people want a coach to guide them in making their own discoveries. Tell them what you prefer (or think you'd prefer) and arm them with some direction on how to coach you successfully. That may start you in the right direction no matter which coach you choose.