binaruel beats anxiety

[Ne...]

The other day I came across a meditation video on Youtube  I didn't intend to click it and only listened for a second.  Long enough to know it wasn't what I wanted to hear.  Ever since, I have had severe anxiety about it being binaural beats and that it might do something to my brain.  Does anyone know anything about these? 

Whether it was a binaural beats video or not, it is not going to harm you.  I can't think of any sound that could possibly harm you by listening for one second. 

I've listened to binaural beats before.  Not really my cup of tea, but they didn't hurt me.

Whether it was a binaural beats video or not, it is not going to harm you.  I can't think of any sound that could possibly harm you by listening for one second. 

I've listened to binaural beats before.  Not really my cup of tea, but they didn't hurt me.

Unfortunately that's not true mate. People have had setbacks from binaural beats. Don Killian, is the famous 1. He thought he was healed and got from back in WD after listening to them.

OP, if you do a search you'll find quite a few threads on them. But if you only listened for a second, and not noticed anything, I wouldn't worry too much about it too much

Unfortunately that's not true mate. People have had setbacks from binaural beats. Don Killian, is the famous 1. He thought he was healed and got from back in WD after listening to them.

OP, if you do a search you'll find quite a few threads on them. But if you only listened for a second, and not noticed anything, I wouldn't worry too much about it too much

Ok, I stand corrected. 

Apparently, a highly sensitized nervous system can be hurt by many things.  I'm not able to do my usual mantra meditation during withdrawal - it makes me worse.

Even so, I doubt that hearing a binaural beat for a no more than a few seconds is going to have much effect.  And, to get much binaural effect anyway you have to be wearing headphones.

Ok, I stand corrected. 

Apparently, a highly sensitized nervous system can be hurt by many things.  I'm not able to do my usual mantra meditation during withdrawal - it makes me worse.

Even so, I doubt that hearing a binaural beat for a no more than a few seconds is going to have much effect.  And, to get much binaural effect anyway you have to be wearing headphones.

Yeah, your right. Just thought share incase someone was planning on listening to them

• 4 weeks later...
[c8...]

I know people that listen to binaural beats all the time. I really don't think that is the whole truth about his setback. People love to hide things during this. Someone will say they haven't taken anything for 8 years and then you find out they are drinking every day. Don has also gone on and off remeron but refuses to believe that remeron could have any affect on how he is feeling.  He is still on remeron which is preventing him from healing for example.