Something positive you did today ?

[...]

My aging parents are needing more and more help and I ran a few errands for them today then mowed their lawn and changed out some burned out lightbulbs.  The best part is that I'm able to do this for them.  When I was taking Klonopin in mass quantities I wasn't dependable and when I was recovering I was out of commission, I'm so grateful I found my way through the darkness so I can give back to the people who have stood by and supported me.

My aging parents are needing more and more help and I ran a few errands for them today then mowed their lawn and changed out some burned out lightbulbs.  The best part is that I'm able to do this for them.  When I was taking Klonopin in mass quantities I wasn't dependable and when I was recovering I was out of commission, I'm so grateful I found my way through the darkness so I can give back to the people who have stood by and supported me.

This is lovely Pam and I'm not at all surprised that you are in your parents' corner - they are so fortunate to have you.  :smitten:

Pam that is so nice of you  :angel:

I bought my son a wheelbarrow. He's battling Bamboo on his property and it will help carry it to the curb

Made a lemon pound cake for friend who helped get my cat to the ER vet last Sunday night.

It doesn't have to be something big.

I managed to clean my room after months. Wasn't that hard. Feeling much better now :).

You have inspired me. I'm going to tackle messy spare room today :) and try to change ink in my printer 😱

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I like this idea! a few days ago I made some chocolate chip cookies and brought them to a new neighbor to welcome them. Then today I set up my easel and oil paints and got everything ready to paint. Been trying to do this for a year, so it's an accomplishment! I won't kill myself if I don't start to paint right away. I figure it's like setting up a crossroads. I have ideas, I have the tools. I just need the inspiration/energy and everything will converge. Brick by brick!!  :)