Agmatine

[jo...]

Has anyone in withdrawal taken this substance? I am thinking of taking it. Here is a link of the results of some study Agmatine significantly enhanced locomotion in open filed test and decreased anxiety as observed in elevated plus maze test (p < 0.01). Agmatine also reduced withdrawal symptoms scores along with compulsive behaviors in marble burying test and improved muscular strength by decreasing latency to fall in inverted screen test (p < 0.01). Moreover, agmatine established GABA/glutamate balance by increasing GABA levels and decreased glutamate concentration significantly (p < 0.01).

https://bjbas.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s43088-021-00125-8

• 9 months later...

Hey! I just found your post here looking for the same thing.

Did you end up getting more information about this? I saw this video:

It seems to be good for Benzo withrawal but the admin of 'beating benzo' says it will hinder recovery. She always says that on most things I see here and other places.. I don't know who to believe anymore.

Any other supplements you find useful?

have taken, no problems with it ... probably going to take it again, I wish my pain wasnt so bad that it could be more helpfull, mentally it seems to have many bennefits, maybe it was just a pseudo effect that it was being helpful, maybe not, I guess it's a good go .. wont do magic to those early off