Anyone have this symptom

[Sp...]

Soooo about two 1/2 months out from the jump and I feel like everytime things feel normal again they get worse and a whole new set of symptoms to worry about is brought on. Annnd yes after all your responses and reassurances I feel so much less worried and just annoyed but I still can’t fully grasp that I took a medicine as directed and now months of endless aches and pain have followed. It just seems crazy that nobody told me this might happen. Currently my problem is still very much my left leg and arm. They ache and hurt like crazy…like all the way through my toes. My hands also feel sore everyday. Paid the money to get a full checkup on my eyes and was told I had very healthy eyes with very little explanation for the visual snow and smearing of the tv words or phone smear. Now I feel like I need to make sure I don’t have RA or lupus or something. Any words from people who can relate would maybe calm down my constant worry that something else is happening here. My toes go numb alot less often but they still do along with the buzzing, pulling, tightness, tingling in mostly my left side. Burning pains in my muscles, neck pain, just pain all the time. I feel like something is always hurting!!!

I am feeling a little bit like this today but only at 2-3 weeks off Clonazepam though.

I have been feeling great and woke up today with the most severe stabbing pain in my upper left abdomen. I have been in tears. It is debilitating. It is much better when I am sitting down but not pleasant at all.

• 1 year later...

Springflower I have the same

Its still here got it after CT reinstated taper of slow and no improvements yet….

21 months this symptom

Hbu?

Almost 6 months off and to relate:

" They ache and hurt like crazy…like all the way through my toes. My hands also feel sore everyday. Paid the money to get a full checkup on my eyes and was told I had very healthy eyes with very little explanation for the visual snow (EVERY NIGHT!) and smearing of the tv words or phone smear. Now I feel like I need to make sure I don’t have RA (OH YES!) or lupus or something. Any words from people who can relate would maybe calm down my constant worry that something else is happening here. My toes go numb (MY ARMS AND LEGS DO AND I WAKE UP TO THEM BEING TOTALLY NUMB FEELING) alot less often but they still do along with the buzzing (YUP), pulling, tightness (TIGHT FEET), tingling in mostly my left side (ARMS AND LEGS). Burning pains in my muscles (YES), neck pain, just pain all the time. I feel like something is always hurting!!!

Hope that helps you feel less alone. <3

• 3 weeks later...