My B12 is low, is supplements safe?

[So...]

Hi,

I just had my blood work done, and my B12 is apperantly way to low. My GP wants me to take supplements!

Is it safe to take B12 vitamin supplements while in withdrawal? Have heard some people react to it

• 2 weeks later...
If your B12 is very low, maybe it is better to try supplements to have a faster result. I took Natural Factors B12 from this website and didn't face any issues. In case you worry, you can start with changing your nutrition. If you do another blood test in a month, for example, and don't see good results, then you will know that only supplements can help you.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just had my blood work done, and my B12 is apperantly way to low. My GP wants me to take supplements!

Is it safe to take B12 vitamin supplements while in withdrawal? Have heard some people react to it

I am mostly a WFPB Vegan so I supplement with B12 since I don't eat a lot of meat. The B12 does not bother me as far as stimulation goes. I only take the isolated B12....no other B vitamins.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes,....B12 Rev up some people...some are OK...try low dose and slowly.

• 7 months later...

My advice is to consult your doctor as you might not know that one or another ingredient can be harmful to your health. Also, always check the information on the label, the chosen supplement should contain only natural ingredients.

I prefer reading the PissedConsumer online reviews here before purchasing to find out other people's experiences and thoughts.

And remember that there are no magical pills. No matter what supplement you choose, it will help you only when combined with a balanced diet.

I was also low and functional med Dr. has me on Methalcobalamin. I take it every other day sublingually.  It does not seem to interfere with w/d. 

• 1 month later...

It's important to consult with your healthcare professional before starting any new supplements, especially if you have concerns about potential interactions or reactions. They will be able to provide personalized advice based on your specific situation.

In general, vitamin B12 supplements are considered safe for most people when taken at recommended doses. However, individual reactions can vary, and some people may experience side effects or sensitivities to supplements. So if u wanna know where to buy a hight qualified vitamins you can find it at the website where I buy a Ryaltris Nasal Spray ( here for mor info https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com/products/ryaltris-nasal-spray ).

If you have concerns about taking B12 supplements while in withdrawal or if you've experienced adverse reactions to supplements in the past, it's important to discuss this with your doctor. They can evaluate your individual circumstances and advise you on the best course of action.