"Windows Me" Helping Out "Waves Me"

[op...]

As I got through this process, I'm trying to find ways to survive living alone. I typically have waves during the day and windows later in the evening, with some variations.

When I am in a windows state of mind, I do things that will help me out in my next wave. I wash dishes, or cook food, or clean up, or scoop the litter, or even read something - all things that will be unavailable to me in my next wave.

So Windows Me helps out Waves Me, and Waves Me thanks Windows Me for the help.

I have that same pattern. Waves during the day and windows in the evenings. It's smart to capitalize on the times you feel good. I try to stretch my evenings as long as I can, because I feel like myself, and I know what's coming in the morning once the medicine starts to "work."

I hope you get more windows and longer windows as you move forward, openroad.

• 2 months later...

As I got through this process, I'm trying to find ways to survive living alone. I typically have waves during the day and windows later in the evening, with some variations.

When I am in a windows state of mind, I do things that will help me out in my next wave. I wash dishes, or cook food, or clean up, or scoop the litter, or even read something - all things that will be unavailable to me in my next wave.

So Windows Me helps out Waves Me, and Waves Me thanks Windows Me for the help.

This is great advice! I also live alone, and it can be tough.

This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life, and I’m only at the beginning of my taper. I’m trying to stay positive. Seeing success stories on here helps. I’m glad you are doing much better!