You never listen

[Sc...]

Life has a very unique ability to heal and develop itself. The potentiality that consciousness has is amazing. That consciousness which has so much power to keep the orderliness in all of creation, the intelligence that knows how tall each stem should be and where to be green and where to be yellow.

One seed sprouts and the seed has the whole structure of how the plant will develop – what should be hard, what is soft, and what should be the inside. The entire structure of a plant is present in every seed. In the same way, the DNA contained in every cell of our body contains the whole program of our being.

Affecting a change at the level of the seed can affect a change in the whole stem, the whole flower, the entirety of the plant. Affecting a change at the level of our being, the very core of our consciousness, means what? We have to get back to the source, the sap. We have to get back to the seed. That source is our consciousness, our mind. From there exists infinite potentiality to control the body, its resistance, its power, everything.

There's no God who listens, there's only consciousness which can heal anything, but how to access it?

Please dear consciousness you are within me, please show me yourself. Reveal yourself! I have faith in only you. Please show me methods to reach you.

• 1 month later...
ScaredCat, I just read this post from November.  I hold the same belief.  I talk to my consciousness always and encourage it to reach out to the knowledge that lies within our reach to heal.  Thank you for this.  I hope you are doing ok.

SC, do you have a blog?  If you do I'd like to a link to it and then I can post on it.  How do you like your new married life?  I'll bet your wife is happy being married to you because you're a nice guy.

SC, do you have a blog?  If you do I'd like to a link to it and then I can post on it.  How do you like your new married life?  I'll bet your wife is happy being married to you because you're a nice guy.

Becks I don't yet have a blog, because I only come here for benzo discussion. The forum is more of a trigger for me, so i request few people whom I like to stay in contact on mail.

My wife is very happy with me, but gets sad with my slightest of irritation, despite knowing all about bws. I think she will get used to it.

Guardian Angel- in Yoga, they say we have 5 different bodies- Physical, Mental, Energy, Ethreal, Bliss. Once the energy body is vibrant, health is no longer an issue.

And when the machine needs a repair job, they say you go to the manufacturer of the machine, who created our brain and all the receptors.. Not to the local mechanic. When the bliss body finds expression it's going to the manufacturer for a repair job.

There are methods of approaching and accessing it, I hope we hit the right one.

Now a days physcholigists and physicists are telling that whatever the problem, can we fixed from within. Not from outside.

Edit: Removed personal information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...