New forum policy regarding Covid19 and Covid19 Discussions

[pi...]

(Heated) arguments about COVID and vaccines do not further the Mission of BB and are generally unhelpful to members in their goals of achieving better health. We have therefore decided to prohibit discussion about COVID and related matters. Members are free to state their vaccination status and share their reactions, but this is the limit of what we will allow.

• 1 month later...

Why?

Why?

There were more than a few posts that supported theories with no scientific basis and were fear mongering. Additionally, some people were using the Covid vaccine as a political statement. 

We are not going to spend time debunking false claims and refereeing hot headed arguments between members. We choose to put our energy towards our mission, to inform and support those going through benzo withdrawal.

pianogirl

• 2 years later...

What if I provide scientific evidence that the spike protein in the vaccine causes damage?

17 minutes ago, [[4...] said:

What if I provide scientific evidence that the spike protein in the vaccine causes damage?

Cm'on leave it out people are terrified enough as it is on here, no need to add to the fear and paranoia you've already been told it's a no-go, as it should be.

On 11/11/2021 at 14:06, [[p...] said:

We choose to put our energy towards our mission, to inform and support those going through benzo withdrawal.

• 2 months later...

heya, questions for the mods: where and how can i talk about covid and benzo recovery? I have long covid that has complicated my benzo recovery and would like to know how I can talk about this. thanks!