This is why there arent as many success stories

[Pi...]

First of all I am 100% healed. 101%, because I now have so much strenght from my suffering, and so much more appreciation of life. Im the happiest of all my family members all the time. Ends up all of this was worth it indeed. I transformed myself into a hero, withdrawal ended up giving me time to think suffer and grow, get in contact with who I really was, and ended up being myself in a way i never wouldve been able to if it werent for it.

Second, i forgot to write my success story, i almost forgot my password since its been so long i havent logged, and the only reason I ended up coming and remembering and making the effort is because i was told that there werent many success stories bc ppl moved on with their lives and didnt bother (at the time I condemned these ppl, how could they be so insensitive). I almost ended up being one of them. On september 2013, i cold turkeyed around 8 mg klonopin, and thats when everything began.

I had most symptoms on the wiki page, ranging from suicidal thoughts crying spells aches pains panic attacks nightmares and so many more... I was housboubd for more than 2 years. Ends up a few months ago I just woke up one day feeling 110% better, after I had almost lost all hope and thought about quitting so many times. U can see my post and blog, i had hit rock bottom and started thinking this wd stuff was all bs bc i just didnt get better

I thought id never be 100% better

Ends up it was all true, it was wd, and i ended up feeling 100% better.

Im back in college, working, have a new girlfriend, got to working out again, going out on weekends, im better than i was before all of this.

I now get it. The only reason we dont have a sh load of success stories is because people move on and dont want to look back, theyre so thrilled with being born again that theyre like children. Just looking ahead and living

The only reason i came back was because i swore i would, since not reading many success stories made me feel so destroyed. And i almodt ended up forgetting for good!

So never lose hope. If i got better with a 8-10 mg klonopin a day cold turkey, im sire you will too. And if i healed 110%, youll heal 150!!! ❤❤❤

Thanks so much for coming back and posting your story!  It's so great to hear you've recovered. I remember how bad off you were and for a very long time.  :smitten:

Yes, most people who heal just leave and go on with their lives without any fanfare.  It's understandable, it's human nature, that they don't really want to think about this experience once it's over.

:hug:

Megan

OMG, Pity Klonopin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your post makes me cry!!!!!! I'm so glad you stuck it out and remained strong!!! What a wonderful post, so filled with optimism and joy!!! I remember so many times your old posts. I'm hoping everything is all right at home and your family FINALLY gets it. So glad to read you're the happiest of all your family members. You're back in college, working, have a new girlfriend (the old one who didn't want you can take a hike!), working out, going out on weekends (I remember you feeling down and out for not being able to go out and have fun).

WOW, am I glad to read that you've fully recovered!!! Way to go!!! :smitten:

Oh, WOW, PK!  Fantastic to read this!  Yay!  I thought about you not so long ago and went to check up on you, was wondering about you and worrying a little.  So this is absolutely awesome news!  :clap::yippee:

Thank you so much for making the effort to come back and write your success story, it means a lot.  Onward and upward to you.  I'm sooooo thrilled for you!

:smitten:

Congratulations! What a great story to start the day with! Thank you. I'm so glad you remembered to come back and share your story with us.

Best wishes to you!

First of all I am 100% healed. 101%, because I now have so much strenght from my suffering, and so much more appreciation of life. Im the happiest of all my family members all the time. Ends up all of this was worth it indeed. I transformed myself into a hero, withdrawal ended up giving me time to think suffer and grow, get in contact with who I really was, and ended up being myself in a way i never wouldve been able to if it werent for it.

Second, i forgot to write my success story, i almost forgot my password since its been so long i havent logged, and the only reason I ended up coming and remembering and making the effort is because i was told that there werent many success stories bc ppl moved on with their lives and didnt bother (at the time I condemned these ppl, how could they be so insensitive). I almost ended up being one of them. On september 2013, i cold turkeyed around 8 mg klonopin, and thats when everything began.

Thank you for doing this, I understand how difficult it is to come back once you escape

I had most symptoms on the wiki page, ranging from suicidal thoughts crying spells aches pains panic attacks nightmares and so many more... I was housboubd for more than 2 years. Ends up a few months ago I just woke up one day feeling 110% better, after I had almost lost all hope and thought about quitting so many times. U can see my post and blog, i had hit rock bottom and started thinking this wd stuff was all bs bc i just didnt get better

I thought id never be 100% better

Ends up it was all true, it was wd, and i ended up feeling 100% better.

Im back in college, working, have a new girlfriend, got to working out again, going out on weekends, im better than i was before all of this.

I now get it. The only reason we dont have a sh load of success stories is because people move on and dont want to look back, theyre so thrilled with being born again that theyre like children. Just looking ahead and living

The only reason i came back was because i swore i would, since not reading many success stories made me feel so destroyed. And i almodt ended up forgetting for good!

So never lose hope. If i got better with a 8-10 mg klonopin a day cold turkey, im sire you will too. And if i healed 110%, youll heal 150!!! ❤❤❤

Thanks for letting us know your happy outcome. :thumbsup:

I also wonder how many people have a mild/easy time after jumping as opposed to a hard time and if the people with the mild/easy time just fade away and the hard time people continue to post?

2trusting 

Pity K,

this is so fantastic to read. i remember all your posts and i also remember all your PM's to me. i am also a cold turkey from klonopin and soma but unfortunately am taking a lot longer to heal but i am having improvements now. so glad to hear you're you just woke up to feeling better -- i pray for that every single second of my existence.

Pretty :)

Wow I remember reading your posts and feeling the same way as everyone here.  110% you say eh?  Well dang it I'm going to hold on for my 110%!!!  Enjoy life!  You deserve it!

Edit: I was going to ask when were you able to go back to school, as that's something I want to pursue, but I realized your blog contained the answer.  Do you have any advice about going back?  It wasn't easy when you started but would you recommend waiting when one feels better or did you find it helpful to push yourself?

Thank you for coming back and give us hope. We, who still in it, looking for this beautiful stories.

Thank you, thank you!

Wishing you happy life with a lots of laughs and love!

This is just remarkable, PK!  I'm so glad you healed and are feeling better than ever!!!  Thank you for coming back to post your story - it's such great news.  I wish you continued great health and all the joy in the world!  :)