Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

Hi, thought it would be something positive if we post something that makes us feel good a quote, or other inspirationl words, surely won't hurt,here is mine.' We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another' by Lucano DeCrescenzo so true for us all here at BB.  :):smitten::thumbsup:

Edit: Added smiley at members request

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Hi, the things you write down here, do not have to be a direct quote, it can be something that holds you up.  here is another one and i got it out of a magazine.    'Positivity never goes out of style"  i will take any little thing to make this process go smoother for me, baby steps one at a time till i am FREE, of this benzo terror pill.

I love the quote "always turn towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you"

I think that is how it goes.  Love your quote about the angels with one wing. 

I have tried so hard during this process to turn every negative into a positive and it really does help.

You are right, anything that helps to make the days a little bit easier, or even just a little bit more bearable.

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

Never let your head hang down, Never give up and sit down and grieve, Find another way, And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.    Satchel Paige

'Courage is fear holding on a minute longer'  George E Patton.    hi buddies, like i said before, it doesn't have to be a quote from a famous person, it can be something that makes it easier for you.  :thumbsup:

'Please understand there is no depression in this house and we are not interested in the possibilities of defeat, They do not exist'  Victoria,Queen of England.  :thumbsup::smitten::thumbsup:

If you read these, why not drop in a write a few lines, any thought is welcomed here,  :) 'Courage is doing what you're afraid to do, There can be no courage unless you're scared' Eddie Rickenbacker. not sure what this means, but maybe someone here on BB would like to chime in. :):smitten:

'Fight on, my merry men all,

I'm a little wounded, but I am not slain:

I will lay me down for to bleed a while.

Then I'll rise and fight with you again.      John Dryden

I think this is a good thing to fight that benzo devil, please write something down, doesn't have to be from a book, can be your thoughts.  :):smitten::)

'of course there is no formula for success except perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings' Artur Rubinstein      :thumbsup:

love this for all of us BB, 'Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together' Vesta M Kelly :smitten:;D:smitten:

I feel that life is truly 'a Merry-go- round, we get on we go up and down and then get off to let others on, it then is their turn and we wait at the sideline and know without a doubt that we will ride it again and life will give us what we are to have then. but oh blessed day if when we get off our days are much better, nothing lasts forever. ' I have always thought of life being this way, it has helped me to get to better places, and now i just have to remember to use this analogy on my Journey.  :smitten:;):smitten::thumbsup:

Today I wish to send tons of HUGS and SUPPORT to all BB that are having a really bad time, and to those that are better too and those that have RECOVRED  It is always darkest before the light. hang in there.

I will not be posting here for a while if ever, because it is just not working, but i could change my mind. best to all of you :hug:

Oh, I just can't stay away, maybe someone will drop in and post what helps them to lighten their day.  All of us together are stronger than  >:D benzo's and we can :oXo: and when we RECOVER the strength we gained will always hold us up.  :highfive: 

May this day remind you that we must continue with all our might to  :oXo::boxer::oXo: and to know that RECOVERY is possible it is that light that is flickering at the end of the TUNNEL. :highfive:

We all have a new canvas to work with today, and i hope you can fill it the way you want, and that each second today is better for you and your Journey. my canvas is blank right now, but will work on it. have the best day that you can. sending tons of  :hug:'s of support to all of you.  :angel:

To all BB today, Accept the Process and know that you are Healing especially when you are feeling so so bad. sending tons of  :hug:'s and Support to all of the benzo Buddies  :oXo:  :smitten:

Today may be our defining moment and I do hope many BB have windows and clarity in their life and some that reach RECOVERY today, and those just starting have a smooth passage to HEALING.  :highfive::clap::highfive:

'I was born  modest; not all over, but in spots.' Mark Twain.  :smitten:;D:smitten:

I love this! Great thread, so happy to have found it!

Here is a quote I'd like to share which I found elsewhere on BB's that I have put to memory:

"Thank you God for this amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of the leaves, the blue dream of sky, and all that is natural, which is infinite, which is yes."  ----- e.e. Cummings

Oh thank you so much for posting, even if I only get a post once in a while it is worth it. something to make all of this insanity bearable.  :clap::highfive: