The jumping buddies group

[Bu...]

Hi there,

I jumped on the first July 2014. How about a group of us recent jumpers stay in touch. Someone suggested it on another thread.

I had a better sleep. Still numb about the face, a bit twitchy and travel sick. Oh and I'm good at forgetting the days.

Love Buddy42

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sa...]

• [Bu...]

• [...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumped july 4th ... same boat as you ..... but I have periods of total system.failure its like someone turned on every swotch to cause intense periods of a group of symptoms  then comes and goes in strength ...  guess this is acute phase. ... so insane how ive been feeling the past 2 days . But im holding on. . Total white knuckles

Hi there,

Keep holding. I am serving between feeling normal and crap. Not sure how I'm going to be, minute to minute! How are your nights Miami?

Love Buddy42

Hi I jumped round about the same time as you. It has been really awful since... I can sleep though, thank God. I take remeron 30mg it really helps.

Glad you can sleep! It makes so much difference! I feel at least I have the resources to deal with things when I get a good night!

Love Buddy42

I was June 6th, you all are right behind me. I was right where you are a few weeks ago... About the 3rd week, it did let up !!!!! Now everyday has some improvements ( then smaller setbacks)... I pretty much stayed in bed , didn't leave the house and so on... BUT it really does get a little easier. Just worry about getting thru today , one day at a time. If you can , find a distraction. Your mind really needs a break from worrying about WD.... A movie, cleaning the house etc... Although I felt like hell, when i could get distracted , it sure did help. Hang in there.... Put a note somewhere that you can see " just get to week 3"!!!!!!! And keep reminding yourself it will get better !!!!!

Jumping Buddies ... wonderful to hear you are off ... keep going ... you will all get there ...

Good Healing.

I jumped 2 days ago after a 3,5mg valium reinstatement failed In april, tapered those 3,5mg in 3 month and jumped 11 july, taper wars very hard because of kindling and i hope post withdrawal Will not be worst

Actual symptoms : insomnia, panic/fears, irritability, agoraphobia, loss weight and muscle, flu symptoms, tinnitus, gi...etc

Im ok right now .. mild breathing issues. .. I just go for a quick walk until it passses .. my nights were really good until yesterday now both are equally bad with brief periods of relief off and on ..I got 5 hours of sleep last night prior I was gettinv at least 8 ... spend days walking and laayinv down playing games on my phone or iPad ...

Miami305 you sound like where I am.

Pil54 I reinstated on a low dose as well so our stories could be similar. I too felt as though I failed when I reinstated on 2mgs of valium in February. But actually it was a necessary step and I see it as more a mistake in my dosage, I came off clonazepam far too quickly in October, even though I had only been on it 3 weeks and had to reinstate. 2mgs was a lot less than 10mgs!

I am still feeling twitchy and sore and a bit rough but I am hoping it will improve soon. I have just watched Free Willy with my 6 year old daughter. Soppy film and only one twitch in 2 hours!

Good luck everyone. Here's to hoping we feel better soon.

Buddy42

Great idea for a new thread! I'm all in!    Today is day 20 and it's all been about the same as the end of my taper. This is a crazy ride, for sure...

I've been  able to work, and I'm grateful I've been able to continue, but I'm wiped out energy wise. I've been very fortunate with my sleep, and the chronic pain that's plagued me became far better the lower I went during my taper. Now I'm simply left with the pain of w/d.

One day at a time....

I think one day at a time should be our signature.

I am glad that your symptoms are lessening. I don't want to jinx mine but maybe....??????

Buddy42

Jumping buddies...what a great idea to band together in a group of buddies in the same time frame. You will find immense fay to day support with friends. I belong to the 6-12 month support group and it has been the one most helpful strategy in getting past a complete 6 month slump in which I wanted to give up to marching through months 6 and 7 and well into 8.

....Stick together ...you will make it through. You have all come through taper and you will make it all the way through. You are entering acute w/d ..or p/w and it can be an up and down road

You will need the day to day support of one another.

...There are a couple of books I would recommend if you haven't already read them...n

....The Benzo Book by Jack Dupont - Hobson ...very good..

....Recovery and Renewal...Baylissa Frederick...easy read. Good information.

....Medication Madness....Peter Breggen.

.....Some excellent success stories on the success board

.......PianoGirl

......Lost Dog

.......Conzumed

....................Good luck yo all of you...you are strong and courageous to decide to get off the medications no matter what your reasons.....We are with you all the way.....cooperten

Thank you Cooperten. I am feeling very excited about this group. I have that benzo book by Jack.

Love Buddy42.

Hi Sinnerman, I'm sure everyone is welcome!

I jumped in February, thing are so much better than acute, but still dealing with a few issues...sleep, boaty feeling, anxious....ready for another window!

Buddy, when did you jump? Your signature says Jan but reinstated in Feb?

:smitten:

Hi Mouth full of saliva, muscle pains. But my worst symptoms are twitches and jerks and funny sensations in my head! Funny sensations in my head are a bit less but I don't want to say too much in-case I jinx it.

Love Buddy42

Hi Mouth full of saliva, muscle pains. But my worst symptoms are twitches and jerks and funny sensations in my head! Funny sensations in my head are a bit less but I don't want to say too much in-case I jinx it.

Love Buddy42

Me tooo buddy! My head sensations are freaking me out !  Not too many twitchy and jerky ... holding on though by a very worn thread ... head stuff happens as soon as a get annoyed and my head feels like my brain is trying to lift out of my skull .. I was sure I was havong a stroke or something. .. freaking nuts !

Miami305. I am very twitching. It's my worst symptom along with a mouth full of saliva. That head sensation doesn't sound good!

Buddy42

Anyone want to talk on the jumping buddies thread. I am having a hard time. And a hard time convincing myself this is all withdrawal!

Buddy42