Failures

[Go...]

Does anyone else get the feeling that life has been a failure?  Im suppose to be quitting a drug that took away these thoughts.

I'm 25. This time last year I was on top of the world amazing PhD progress, travelling around the world, never an ounce of anxiety. I could have done everything, gone everywhere. For clogged ears I was stupid and took cortisone and antihistamines that made me weird. The mild withdrawals still ruined me so much I ended up on rivotril through therapy. I was not a diving nor a tinnitus nor a cortisone worst case. But I feel I am now. Yes, my life feels a failure too. All for nothing. Stopped working to find peace and healing and ended up on rivotril instead of enjoying and distracting like my plan was.

• 1 month later...
Im 26 and have no idea what im doing with my life. Benzos have caused a lot of issues for me in life and its insightful to see so many ppl dealing with similar issues and how they go about it. That gives me some hope at least

Im 26 and have no idea what im doing with my life. Benzos have caused a lot of issues for me in life and its insightful to see so many ppl dealing with similar issues and how they go about it. That gives me some hope at least

Hi DolphinLuver!

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm very sorry to hear you've had difficulties caused by benzo's. We all understand what it's like. Please let us know how we can support you.