Weird symptom support group

[Gr...]

Ever feel like you have symptoms no one else has yet to describe? Post any and all symptoms which fall outside of the normal here. Someone out there has to be experiencing what you are.

Normal symptoms that everyone seems to experience is

1) Anxiety

2) Insomnia

3) cognitive issues

4) agoraphobia

5).Intrusive thoughts

6) blurred vision

Everyone at some point has experienced these symptoms. I'm talking about symptoms you feel you have that no one has discussed.

I don't have insomnia or blurred vision thank the Lord but I do have all the others you mentioned plus...

Head pressure

Burning gums

Burning esophagus/chest

Flushing

Panic

Palpitations

Headache

Neck and shoulder sore and stiff

Burning eyes

Benzo belly

Weird taste in mouth

I also have head pressure and sometimes the feeling that I'm sedated and my head is either stuffed with cotton or with helium and has floated to the moon. It's a heavy and light feeling at the same time.

I have occasionally had a burning right ear or right foot. It's not painful but just a warm sensation that lasts for a few seconds.

I often get an upset stomach and occasional bloating. I've had incessant flatulence for an hour or more. That's a fun one.

I believe this is common, but I've had DR where it feels like a pane of glass is between the world and me, between my loved ones and me. I'm thankful that has gone away.

My jaw snaps, like a hypnic jerk of my jaw right when i start to drift off to light sleep. It was really bad in acute then went away then came back thhwn away now its just sometimes like 1 or 2 times a night but like super forcefull like my teeth vibrate and my ears ring for a minute, that hard... if i wasnt wearing a mouthguard id chip a tooth. I am lucky the strong snaps i havent bitten my tongue, did a few times with light snaps. Its super weird cause its like a hypnic myoclonic jerk of my jaw but it comes out of nowhere so i am like wow each time. Its just once in awhile nowadays sobi am ok about it, in acute it could go on 15+ times and make sleep even harder. Like my mouth shuts by it self loudly closing my teeth

My other weird thing is exploding head syndrome, also hypnic. Worse now than in! acute, i hear like a thump or snap sound in my head when i start to enter light sleep, so its also hypnic. Usually 1 to 5 times a night but i have had nights of 50+!

Try beat all this for weird symptoms!!

Also had weird hypnic jerks like my fingers lift up like pulled on a string and mini jerks in my face, like my cheecks and lips...

Clonazepam really hit my sleep... all this hypnic stuff on top of insomnia...

[21...]

I don’t know if this is a symptom, per se, but 1 day just rolls into another with no seeming progress. A slog, Ground Hog’s Day.

Initially I saw changes, changes like: oh, NO! Toxic anxiety! Or, Phew 😅, I think I see improvement! Recovery is soon!!

Now? A constellation of symptoms that don’t budge or allow me to do much with life 😢.

I don’t know if this is a symptom, per se, but 1 day just rolls into another with no seeming progress. A slog, Ground Hog’s Day.

Initially I saw changes, changes like: oh, NO! Toxic anxiety! Or, Phew 😅, I think I see improvement! Recovery is soon!!

Now? A constellation of symptoms that don’t budge or allow me to do much with life 😢.

I feel the same. I was feeling better and having more windows earlier on in my taper, back in late winter and the spring, but now it feels like nothing budges or symptoms get worse as I get lower. It's awful.