Advice please

[Al...]

Hello all - After initiallly having a hard time tapering I switched to a daily liquid taper and works well for me however seem to be stuck on my current dose... I get to 0.15 and struggle to get any further.

I end up having this feeling of extreme tiredness and my eyes feel really heavy. Plus get bad anxiety.

So I have updosed a little and am holding until I figure out what to do next.

I use a 10mg in 400ml solution and I was reducing at 0.2 mls daily which maybe too fast?

Am I at a point where I should consider jumping? What are the likely effects from my current dose?

Any advice please?

Alex.

Hello all - After initiallly having a hard time tapering I switched to a daily liquid taper and works well for me however seem to be stuck on my current dose... I get to 0.15 and struggle to get any further.

I end up having this feeling of extreme tiredness and my eyes feel really heavy. Plus get bad anxiety.

So I have updosed a little and am holding until I figure out what to do next.

I use a 10mg in 400ml solution and I was reducing at 0.2 mls daily which maybe too fast?

Am I at a point where I should consider jumping? What are the likely effects from my current dose?

Any advice please?

Alex.

I would just jump.  .15mg of diazepam has no real physiological effect.  You're just prolonging a psychological dependency.

Thanks Builder. When you jumped did you get many symptoms? How long was it until you started to feel better? I am trying to hold a job down hence the fact am being very cautious.

Thanks Builder. When you jumped did you get many symptoms? How long was it until you started to feel better? I am trying to hold a job down hence the fact am being very cautious.

I actually began to feel better within about 30 days of starting my taper.  That does not mean I never had any minor sxs, but overall, both my emotional and physical health began to improve.

And once I got below about 3mgs, I had no WD sxs, and when I jumped at .5mg, I felt "normal", and never had any residual sxs.