Builder? Anyone? Help with taper plan (low dose shorter term Valium)?

[Mi...]

So I will be at the end of my journey with oxazepam in a few weeks. I added on Valium at 1.25mg to help with sxs while tapering and will have been on V for about a month once I am finished the ox taper. I am doing a step down taper cutting a bit everyday with the oxazepam. What length of time should I plan to get to zero Valium and is it wise to hold briefly after I jump off the oxazepam or will be system just be steady with the Valium? Any advice is appreciated. I do not wanna crash and burn    ;D

Would it be considered too fast to titrate down .25mg per week? If I’ve only been on diazepam at 1.25mg for a month do I still need a super slow taper? Right now I am tapering the equivalent of .2mg Valium daily with the serax and no big sxs for the past 10 days. Not sure if the Valium will be different. Help if you have ideas please and thanks!

Hey Miracle, I hoping someone who has been on this site for a while can recommend what you should do!  The good thing is you were only on the 1.25 mg for a month.  I would hope your SX's wouldn't be too bad.  I know I am doing a 10% every 2 weeks rate, but I was on Benzos for a year and 5 months.  Again, I would love to give you an answer but I don't know.  Only on day 70 of my taper and don't know enough yet to give any advice.  I hope others will pop on.  Some if he admin may be helpful and Builder as well.  ❤ BLL

Thank you blacklablady :)

I hope your taper is smooth sailing. Yes I’m having a hard time getting answers but I guess I can always experiment. I just want to be free of pills and cutting and weighing. My 4 year old said yesterday “mommy my wish is that you could stop taking pills” it broke my heart! I don’t want her to remember this