Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hello NG and RnR,

Thanks for the condolences. We're attending the funeral next Friday. I never liked the fact that those occasions often turn into reunions afterwards,  but on the other hand, it's nice to see relatives again, sometimes after many years.

RnR,  Congrats on your team's win! Being a fan isn't something we do for fun, though in this case it is nice! Lol

Happy your sleep is so very fine!

NG,  your story about your husband disappearing from the scene made me laugh! Sorry, but the way you described it was so funny! Glad you found him in his recliner. 

Well done on the garden job.

Sorry your sleep was off again. So is mine. No idea how or why that is, but the sweating and tossing and turning keep me from deep sleep.  Felt tired again when I got up. But the shower and oats porridge worked their magic yet again!

Wishing us all an enjoyable Tuesday.

TS

Good afternoon,

Got only 6 hrs of sleep last night.  I was battling an allergy.  The cats then paid me an early visit.

Good evening,

R&R, sorry to hear your sleep was off with allergies  Sweet the cats came for a visit. 

TS, it is sad to see relatives at funerals that we have not seen in some time.  It is nice to catch up, however. 

I am glad you could laugh over what happened with my husband. Laughter is the best medicine. I'd rather laugh than cry. 

My sleep was better last night with 7 hours and 39 minutes. My brain is foggy for some reason. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Sleep well everyone.

NG

Hi there,

Glad you both slept well again. My sleep was a lot better too I 'm happy to report. Woke up around 2 am for a visit to the bathroom. Then woke up again minutes before the alarm did it's cruel thing. Despite the good sleep I felt tired. The feeling left after I had been up for a short while.

Like RnR I too suffer from a pollen allergie. Crying eyes, blocked nose and soar throat. It's that time of the year.

After a warm Monday the weather turned colder again. Quite strong northerly winds make it unpleasant. Warmer weather is said to return in a day or 3. Let's hope so.

Hope you slept well last night.

Enjoy this Wednesday!

TS

Good morning,

TS, great news you slept so well. I wish you more of those nights. 

The alarm waking you up does sound cruel.  I only set an alarm when I have a plane to catch or a car trip to Iowa.  My internal alarm does a fine job of not letting me sleep in. If that takes a break, my husband fills in.

I do not have allergies, but my husband does as well as my mother.  Those allergy attacks can be cruel. 

Last night sleep was not what I needed, it seems.  I slept a little over 5 hours of poor sleep.  Hopefully tonight is better. We are going to our daughter in law's for dinner to see her daughter before she leaves for a summer semester in Spain.  We are excited for her. 

Take care,

NG

Good afternoon,

I got 7 hrs of sleep, which was divided into 2 parts.  First part was 5.5 hrs before I was awakened by a cat wanting treats.  The second part was a nap lasting 1.5 hrs.

Good morning,

RnR,  Glad your sleep was good. The extra nap must have been the proverbial icing on the cake.

NG,  Sorry you didn't get the sleep you wanted/needed. Perhaps tonight is more kind to you.

Nice your husband can act as a wake up too! Lol

Yesterday the strong northely winds finally died down. Makes so much difference. Last night's fishing was pleasant because of that. Too bad the carp wouldn't play ball!

My sleep was good. Woke up around 5 am. Went back to sleep until 7, when the alarm woke me up. Took out the garbage and even managed to sleep a little after that. Wow!

Have a pleasant Thursday.

TS

Good afternoon,

R&R you did okay with sleep since you could give the cat treats and go back to sleep.  You were both happy!

TS, it isn't nice my husband acts as a wake up call, but you knew that. LOL

Ideally, I would like to sleep in past 7 am when I am still tired, but that doesn't happen in this life. 

The winds finally dying down is a plus.  How nice you enjoyed fishing even if the carp didn't cooperate.  Keep trying!

Falling back to sleep each time is impressive, especially after taking the garbage out! 

Well, my fitbit shows I had 7 hours of fair sleep.  I'm not sure if I believe that as I seemed to be awake a lot. I'm feeling okay, so perhaps fitbit is right.

Sleep well everyone!

NG

Hi BB friends,

NG,  I knew, but you made sound so funny. Sorry if I said anything to offend you.

Glad your Fitbit was happy with the hours you slept,

I slept well last night. Feeling rested.

About to embark on our trip to the funeral. It is what it is. Sad but true.

Have a nice Friday.

TS

Good morning,

Aww..TS, I was not offended at all by your funny comment.  My reply was too strong of a statement, so I should apologize.

Saying goodbye to loved ones is sad.  I am thinking of you today.

My sleep was 7:30. 

Take care,

NG

Good morning,

Looks like we all had good sleep last night.  Hooray!  I got 8 hrs.  I feel rested and the day is sunny.  Have a great day!

Hello,

.RnR,  it does seem we all slept well! So happy about that.

My sleep was good again. Woke up once around 3 am. Fell asleep again quickly. Felt rested after i woke this morning around 7.

Went to my cousin's funeral yesterday.  Lots of people had gathered to pay their respects. My aunt and uncle were very brave. Must be the worst thing for a parent to have to go through.

My aunt nearby is turning 98 today. Saw her this morning. Her body is giving up, but the mind is still functioning tip-top. Fortunally she was having a somewhat better day. She enjoyed the "celebrations" and even had a small peace of cake, which she didn't want to have lately. Being quite deaf is big handicap. But she still enjoys the little things most days bring.

Hope you all slept well.

Have a super Saturday.

TS

Good morning,

R&R, you did so very well with 8 hours.  It is good you feel rested.

TS, you did so very well with sleep, also.  Your aunt and uncle are trying to stay strong.  I can't imagine what it is like to lose a child. 

Sorry to hear your 98 year old aunt is struggling. It must be so very difficult.  That's good she enjoyed the "celebrations" and had some cake.  Deafness can take so much from a person. 

I slept 7 hrs and 30 minutes last night.  I was awake a lot, but did manage to go back to sleep each time.  It frustrates me, but there is nothing I can do except accept it. 

Have a great Saturday.

NG

Good morning,

Got 7 hrs sleep + 1 hr nap.  I plan on watching some of the Indy 500 and then listen to baseball today.  Weather is in the mid-70s and sunny.  Happy sleeping!

Hello,

Hope you had a good night's sleep.

I slept OK I guess. I'm not quite sure,  I didn't wake up until just after 7, at least I don't recall, but I do remember doing quite a bit of tossing and turning.  Got up at 8.30. feeling hungry.

Overhere we're having a second Pentecost-day. Lots of outdoor activities. The most famous one being the 12 cities bicycle tour. About 220 km through my province of Fryslân. Some of you may be familiar with the Frisian horse. Yep, that's ours.

Wishing us all a marvelous Monday.

Trochsetter

Good morning everyone,

TS, hopefully you feel rested and have an enjoyable second Pentecost-day. The outdoor activities sound quite nice. 

I love Frisian horses! They are beautiful and regal with their flowing manes and tails.  If I were younger I would like to have one of my own. 

You do live in a famous province!

R&R, you slept well also.  Enjoy the Indy 500! Your weather sounds similar to ours. 

It is a fine sunny day here.  I slept 6 hours and 35 minutes, after a 30-40 minute nap last evening. 

Today is Memorial Day here.  I would love to put flowers on my dad's, grandparent's, and other family member's graves. I shall visit them when I return to Iowa to see my mother.

NG

Good day,

NG,  your sleep was good! The nap sounds fine as well, but alas, naps are not for me, as you know. Glad you're able to enjoy them!

Memorial day is such a special day. Remembering and honoring the people we loved and miss is really important.

Congrats on the lovely weather. Hopefully you'll be able to go outside and enjoy it. Perhaps catch a little Vitamin D in the process.

How's the garden doing?

After a few extremely sunny days today is a dark and completely overcast day. Takes some getting used to. Almost a bit chilly.

My sleep was good. Woke up at 4 am for a bathroom visit  and afterwards slept until 7.30 am. Feeling rested.

Going to have a quiet day, take a walk and perhaps make a few phone calls.

Hope your sleep was fine.

Have a lovely Tuesday.

TS

Good day BB,

We hit the 400 mark on Sleep Quality Scale Tracker! 

In all honesty, I felt I would perhaps never recover from taking Benzos.  The jury isn't in yet, but I do feel like I am getting there with my insomnia. Slow and steady wins the race. 

TS, sorry to hear you are having a dark overcast day.  May the sun shine down on you tomorrow. 

You did sleep very well with only a 4 am bathroom break.  It is good news you feel rested. 

Enjoy your day.

Both my vegetable and flower garden are all in and growing well, except for the leaf lettuce, which has not come up yet.  I'll put more water on the ground which should help them along.  Everything else I planted came from several greenhouses and they are all thriving. 

Thank you for asking!

How is your garden? 

I slept a little over 7 hours.  Today I felt more rested. 

Sleep well everyone!

NG

Hello,

Wow, 400 is a big milestone!  Being on here has been so important in my (our) recovery process. :thumbsup:

NG,  Happy to hear your sleep was that good and, even more important,  that you feel more rested!

Our gardens are bursting at the seams, so to speak. It amazes me every Spring how they turn in to small peaces of paradise in so little time. Nature is vibrant and wonderful.

Mine is doing fine, thank you for asking. All the late Spring flowering has been gone for a while, while the early Summer plants are full in bloom atm. Having a sunny day today makes it all even prettier.

My sleep was good, though I did have quite some bloating,  resulting in "  a windy night"... :laugh:

Hope you slept well again.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Trochsetter

Good morning,

400 is a milestone! Another number I noticed recently was this link has been read 119393 times.  That took my breath away. 

Spring is always amazing.  I love watching the flowers and leaves making rather grand appearances for everyone to enjoy. You are right, it does happen in so little time.  It is a miracle to see the change from winter to spring/summer. 

Nice to hear your sleep was good. Even better yet, you were successful in relieving the bloating!

My night was off.  I could not go to sleep and could not stay sleeping.  My fitbit says I slept 5 hours and 30 minutes.  I feel like I was awake all night. 

Hopefully tonight is better. 

Have a great day.

NG

Good morning,

Got 7 hrs in last night.  My grandchildren visited me for a few days starting on Memorial Day.  It was good to see them, but I have some trouble with their rambunctious behavior, which is to be expected from three kids 2 through 6.  I suppose I'm getting older and tapering makes my CNS more sensitive.  Also, I find myself tripping over things they play with, mainly on account of my poor vision.

Tomorrow my wife and son return from their overseas travels.  In addtion to seeing the U.K., they also visited Ireland and reported that it indeed it was very green.  Today they are in London where they will visit Warner Bros. studios and get to see where Harry Potter was filmed.  Sounds like fun.

Wishing everyone good health and happy sleeping..

Hi folks,

NG,  Sorry your sleep was off. Mine was too. Crazy, right?  I 'm feeling tired at the moment.  Am struggling to keep my eyes open. Like you said, hopefully tonight is going to be better.

What an incredible number of times it has been read! Shows us how important it is for benzo recovery.

RnR,  I couldn't help but smile reading your comment. You're right, young kids are so full of energy. But I could read between the lines that you really enjoyed the company.

Glad your wife and son are having a wonderful trip. Bet you can't wait for them to return tomorrow. 

Hope everyone has a pleasant Thursday.

TS

Update: felt tired all day.  No idea why. Cold weather doesn't help. Hope to make up for the lack of sleep tonight.

Good morning,

Hope you slept well.

My sleep was quite a bit better than yesterday.  Not great, but I 'm happy with it. I did have a few weird dreams. Oh well.

The gardeners are coming today to do some jobs I can't do. They have the skills, I have the money...

Have a fine Friday.

TS

Good morning,

Only got 3.5 hrs of sleep last night.  I stayed up waiting for my wife and son to return from their trip and also chatted with them about it.  They had a great time.  So I went to bed late and got up my usual time.  Oh well, I'll probably sleep well tonight.

Happy Friday!

R&R, I am so happy your family made it home safe and sound. Nice you waited up to welcome them back.  Travel is usually very rewarding with fun times and great memories.  Hopefully you caught a nap today. If not, sleep well tonight. 

TS, not sleeping can be a bit crazy! Good to hear you slept better last night.  Dreaming can sometimes be strange and puzzling. 

I also smiled at R&R's comment about the energy of children, especially 3-6 year old's. They are little energizer bunnies!

Your comment about paying gardeners to do some work for you reminded me of a movie starring Kathy Bates. I don't remember the name of the movie, but Kathy was in the process of pulling into a parking space when a younger woman zoomed in to take the spot.  Kathy proceeded to ram the girls car and announced to the shocked girl that she was older and could afford better insurance.  I still picture the scene in my head.

I am happy you have a gardener!  I love being able to pay people to do things for me that I no longer want to do.  My problem is finding someone to do it for me. 

I slept around 8 hours  last night and had a nap today. I feel quite fine today.

NG

[55...]