Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hello buddies,

NG,  your sleep was good! Keep it up.

Did you manage to get the equipement working again?

My sleep was almost 7 hours nonstop.  So, that was great. And no issues after waking up.

Today is a little wet,  with more wind again too. Not the best day for a walk, but I did go out a bit. Fresh air and exercise are important.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

TS

Good Sunday morning,

TS, I was successful with the Ring doorbell, but not the Ecobee thermostat. Our son came over and was able to get it back on line for me. I kept messing up the password.

My google home hub frame was also not connecting, so he fixed that, also.

After a while, I become confounded trying to figure things out.

That's great you slept seven hours nonstop! I wish you many more of those nights. 

Nice you got out for a walk. Fresh air and exercise is so good everyone.

I slept five hours last night. 

Its near zero here and snowing, so I won't venture out today. 

Have a good day.

NG

Hi NG,

Glad you son got it working again!  Worth his weight in gold.

Five hours isn't that bad, but isn't that great either. I hope tonight is going to be better for you.

There was a drizzle all afternoon,  so I stayed in. I had to as well, as all of a sudden I didn't feel ok. Don't know what happened,  but that's how it is sometimes. Probably overdid it again. Spent an hour lying  on the couch, which helped.

Hope your Sunday is a nice one.

Trochsetter

Last of the Mohicans...

Slept 5 hours. After 4 am no more sleep. Nausea,  muscle cramps. Feeling miserable. Got up early.

Hope your night was better.

TS

Hello everyone,

Got a little over 7 hrs last night.  Woke up to snow.  Not very much.  I can still see the grass.  Have a good day!

Hi everyone,

R&R, 7 hours is a good amount of sleep.  If you can still see the grass, it wasn't much snow.  We've not seen the grass or most of the side streets here since mid December.  What happened to it melting off the day or two after!!

TS, five hours is not the best. I am so sorry to hear you had nausea and muscle cramps.  I hope as the day went by you started feeling better.

I wish you a better night tonight. 

I slept around 7 hours, though it seemed like I was awake more. 

On the plus side, I slept for an hour early this afternoon. I've not done that for a while.

It is cold here, with 6 degrees F which was the high temp for today.

I took my husband to the grocery store to pick up some meds he needed and didn't wear gloves to walk back out to the car. My hands were burning from the cold,  by the time we got into the car and didn't stop until after we arrived home for maybe 10 minutes. I had my gloves in my coat pocket as I wore them there, but took them off to pay the bill. 

I wasn't that long without gloves. Uff

Take care all,

NG

Good morning,

NG,  your wish came true. My sleep was great last night! I slept 7,5 hours. Wow. Hadn’t had that kind of sleep in months. Woke up once at 2 am. Went back to sleep straight away again. Not a single issue upon waking up. So, I feel good. And grateful.

I hope your hands are defrosted by now. 7 Degrees F is really cold. Not wearing gloves then isn't the wisest thing  to do...

Your sleep was OK,  even though it felt otherwise. Congrats on your afternoon nap.

We're having another week of really windy weather. Mild with sunshine and showers,  but too much wind for biking.

Have a pleasant Tuesday.

Trochsetter

Good morning,

TS, thanks for letting us know how well you slept! I am so happy for you. I wish you many more restful nights and feeling well in the morning. 

My daughter reminded me that poor circulation runs in our family. I thought everyone had burning hands out in the cold. ha

The wind can be a pain. I can deal with a lot more if there is no wind.  The sunshine sounds quite nice.  The showers sound so strange in January.  We just get snow. 

I slept 7 hours, but after my initial hour of sleep, it seemed like I was awake most of the night.  I honestly do not feel like I slept that long, so hope the Fitbit is recording everything correctly.

Enjoy your day.

NG

Hello to all,

TS, I'm glad you got in some good sleep and woke up feeling well and ready to face the new day.  I got 7.5 hrs and needed a cup of coffee to get me going.  Sunny day today, but cold (17 F).  Have a nice day!

Good day,

RnR,  so nice to see you're having lots of good sleep!  Hope you enjoyed your coffee

NG,  7 hours is really good, but the feeling of having slept much less than that sucks. Trust your Fitbit in cases like this.

We mostly get very mild and wet winters overhere. We have a sea- climate. But some years winter can be really cold with lots of snow. Due to climate chance those winters have become a big exception nowadays.

I slept some 6,5 hours last night. Not too bad. But unfortunately a little nausea after waking up. Two nights ago I removed half of my duvet in order to stop the excess sweating. The first night it worked. Last night however I did  sweat more again. I think there's a connection between the sweating and nausea. O well.

Enjoy this Wednesday.

TS

Good day everyone,

TS your mild winters sound nice.  Indeed the weather is changing. 

6.5 hours was a little light, but still not too bad.  Sorry about the nausea.  Interesting thought about removing half of the duvet so you would not sweat and it helped for one night. What we go through is sometimes complicated.

I am also having night sweats and so removed the light summer blanket that I always leave on during the winter months.

It initially helped with not so much sweating, but then it all came back. I now move my winter blanket down to my knees and it helps a little. Maybe I should remove the other blanket and sleep with only one. Towards morning I get cold and pull the winter blanket up. I'm not sure what my problem is.

Last night I slept 4 hours and 39 minutes. I feel about the same as yesterday.

I wish everyone a good Wednesday.

NG

You could be right that the sweats are related to the nausea. 

Hi all, I am too excited to wait until tomorrow

Today I went to the Ortho knee surgeon for my one year check up. He gave me a cortisone shot in my knee to calm the IT band syndrome.

I was so happy! The deadening agent gave me some instant relief. Tomorrow the stiffness will be back, but hopefully over the next week, the stiffness will go away.

Tonight I plan on sleeping oh so well.

NG

Hi NG,

I'm so happy for you!  :D  To have less pain and discomfort is really wonderful!  I'm glad you shared it with us. May you have many more times like this. What a great plan to sleep o so well tonight. I wish your plan comes true!  :thumbsup:

My sleep was OK last night with some 6,5 hours. Looks like sleep time is improving after last month' s dip.

A rain-day today. Ugh and uff and boo!  The 10 degrees Celsius ( 50 °F) can't make up for that.

Take care.

TS

Good day TS,

Thank you for the good wishes! My knee still feels better this morning, so that's a plus.

My sleep was 6 hours and 45 minutes, so that was good.

My spirit was lifted up so much yesterday from getting the shot.  I hope it helps and lasts!

This morning, my profile had been changed to me being a male and my signature deleted. I wrote to the help desk so will see what they say.

It's like someone hacked into my account.  I was taken aback when I saw this.  I know it wasn't my husband as he can no longer get on his own computer, let alone find his way here.  In all honesty, he would never do something like mess with my computer or anything else.

Your Ugh, uff, and boo made me laugh. Thanks for that! I am sorry your weather is not the best.  50 degrees sounds okay to me. We are just beginning to get out of the single digits here. ha

Well, yesterday we reached 40F, so that isn't quite true. 

Spring is not too far away.

Take care,

NG

I've already replied to nightengale's ticket at the help desk. But I suppose I should repeat here what I told her.

This problem, with the exact same spam message, has been occurring across the Net over the past couple or weeks or so. Much of the spam is through long-held (but unused) dedicated spam account, to be activated years later for spamming. Other account though, like nightengale's, are long-held and genuine.

The 'hacked' (more properly, 'cracked') accounts across the Net are on all kinds of forums on a multitude of different forum software - this is not the result of BB being hacked.

Three possibilities spring to mind:

• Compromised email accounts (this seems unlikely because I am not aware of password rests being requests from affected members)

• The same password being used across different platforms by the affected member, where the password from one compromised site is used to access other accounts held by the same person at other sites (even if the password is recycled across sites, this is unlikely the case if those affected do not have the same username at different sites)

• The password they utilise is weak (these are vulnerable to automated (guessing), brute force attacks by spammers)

So, if any members are using weak passwords, you should probably change it to something more secure.

Good day,

NG, glad your knee is doing better.  I wish you success in finding a good, strong password.  In the 40s here, but it's supposed to dip to 12F over night. Got 7.5 hrs of sleep.

Hello,

Great sleep,  RnR. 

My sleep was almost 7 hours last night. I did have lots of weird dreams.

Have a fine Friday.

TS

Hi all,

I was bummed that someone went in and changed or deleted my information.  I did find a strong password and went about changing passwords on everything that wasn't strong.  I thought I could do this in my password manager and found out from my son that I had to go to each and every site and change it there. 

So, today I will go back to re-doing passwords on every site I go to that requires a password.  Meh

TS, 7 hours of sleep is wonderful! The weird dreams do happen now and then. 

R&R, 7.5 hours was good.

Your weather sounds similar to ours. We are to get into the upper 40s, but the low is in the upper 20s, with a lot of sunshine.

And that's the Denver forecast for today.

I slept for 7 hours.  I don't feel all that rested.

We cat sitting for our grand cat.  Our son and daughter in law are heading for Hawaii on their honeymoon for the next week. I wish I was heading there, also.  They are going to Maui.

I loved Maui and everywhere else we went some years ago. It is such a beautiful tropical paradise.

NG

Hello all,

NG, "grand cat".  I like that.  Our cats are every bit part of the family. Hawaii does sound nice.  I visited there over 50 yrs ago.  I remember Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea.  Now I hear Mauna Loa has erupted.

I slept 7.5 hrs again.

Hi,

RnR,  another hood sleep for you!

NG ( aka the cat woman),  nice to have some company. Cats can be such lovely creatures. I hope you'll enjoy it.

7 Hours sounds great.  Sorry you didn't feel rested. Better luck tonight.

My sleep was more than 7,5 hours nonstop!  Wow!  And no issues after waking up.

Have a superb  Saturday.

Trochsetter

Hi everyone,

R&R, we are enjoying the grandcat. She is sweet and loving. 

You did visit Hawaii a long time ago. One volcano was erupting while we were there, but I don't remember which one.  I kept a journal, so will find it and see which one we saw. 

7.5 hours is good. I also slept around 7.5 hours with the usual wake ups.

TS, I loved the farm cats as a child.  Mother never allowed them in the house. Our daughter had one when she was a teenager. We've not had any since. 

Your 7.5 hours of non stop sounds so very nice.  Maybe one day I will finally be able to do that.  That is great news you had no issues after waking up!

My Saturday has been nice so far, thanks! 

I wish you all a great day.

NG

Hello buddies,

Hope you all slept well.

My sleep was about 7 hours. No issues.

Took a bike ride yesterday afternoon. Lovely weather. Sunny with hardly any wind. Mild.

Have a blessed Sunday.

TS

Good day all,

Nice that you slept well with no issues. I wish you many more of those nights.

Your weather sounds enjoyable. Ours is much the same. 

I slept 7.5 hours with two brief wake ups and went quickly back to sleep. I woke up later and was awake for a while. I did go back to sleep, finally.

I wish everyone a blessed Sunday, also.

NG

Hi all,

Good to see that all 3 of us got 7 or more hours of sleep.  Maybe we can keep that going.  Currently 59 degrees in St. Louis.  Almost short-sleeve weather.  NG, I watched the hockey All Star game which included 3 (yes, 3) of your Avalanche players. 

[07...]