Did anyone else sign the benzo petition?

[Pe...]

Did anyone else sign the benzo petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/benzo/petition.html in pattylu's post?  I love that you can view the comments people made when they signed it.  People said things like they lost their spouses, children, jobs, homes.  They expressed their anger and really let them have it.  I have never seen anything like it.

Here is another petition to sign as well.    www.benzosupport.org   It will pause when you press comment on the petition comment link, just give it a second.

I've corresponded a few times with one of the ladies that put this together. There were 2 or 3 ladies I believe. The petition is extremely thorough as well.

The good news is, I was curious how it was going and emailed her 2 weeks back and first thing, the FDA is seriously looking at it now. Seriously she said. The FDA is supossedly bringing other people to the table on this one to read it. It's a start right? And this one is still open for comment as well. And second thing, they have blended the one you listed in with theirs even though it is somewhat different. But it does show more sigatures and how many people have been harmed.

With the one I've linked, I've read the whole thing, and they are being realistic, so trying to get the labelling changed to 2-4 weeks. It is very well written.