Charlie Sheen's interview and drug use

[te...]

I thought it was hysterical that during is "Good Morning America" interview, he says the following, " I took an Ambien with my normal cocktail of drugs." I don't remember anything! Do you know what Ambien is? The devil's aspirin.  However, the best quote is the following, "That was the only (ambien) different that I took and don't do any of the other crap like benzos or pills!!!! A drug addict, a crack addict tells you he doesn't do "benzos" and calls them and other pills crap! What does that tell you about these pills. My God, and doctors want to deny withdrawals and act like it is no big deal!!!!!! Come on..

Sorry to post again but I think its funny how honest he is about pills. The interviewer says, "Some people say you are bipolar." He laughs and goes, "what is the cure? Pills? So they can make me like them. No thanks."          If people even knew a dam thing about drugs they would know he is in dam withdrawal!!!! It is obvious.

I have to admit when I heard him say that I busted up laughing.  :laugh:

The devil's aspirin  :laugh: :laugh:  I couldn't have said it better myself. 

Your reaction to his comments was exactly the same as mine.  This is an alcoholic who does cocaine and other hard drugs, who thinks it's crazy to take benzos and 'the devil's aspirin'.  :laugh: :laugh:

If I can't laugh at myself, I'm in bigger trouble than I suspect I'm in.  :idiot:  I really wish I'd taken up something safer than benzos, you know, like coke or lsd.  :o :o :o

I wonder when America will wake up and realize benzos aren't benign little pills that help 'take the edge off so you can sleep'. 

He looked exactly how I feel.  He says he isn't on drugs but he's obviously an alcoholic ... he looked really strung out to me.  I felt bad for him.  I would be willing to provide him with excellent drug treatment for the low low price of 5 million dollars.  This isn't a high price considering how much money he makes, and considering the fact that I've got cog fog so bad it would take serious effort on my part to provide this service.  ;D  Plus, I would have to listen to him talk about how awesome he is- that's worth big money considering that my tolerance for annoying behavior is very low lately. 

Lets make it a clean 6 million. 

Yeah, he looked/sounded badly strung out.  :(

I saw those interviews on tv too, and I didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head .. oh dear ..

:(

Wow, I saw his interviews too and think he is totally crazy!! But, the part about the benzos made me laugh too. Little did I know, I would have been much better off to take LSD, crack or even heroin!!! Yikes!

Wow, I saw his interviews too and think he is totally crazy!! But, the part about the benzos made me laugh too. Little did I know, I would have been much better off to take LSD, crack or even heroin!!! Yikes!

I know.... I know.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

OMG!  I saw one of his many interviews last night!  He is DEFINATELY in withdrawal from benzos!

I heard that he was taking benzos, so I listened in wondering how he could be well enough to interview.  Found out that he isn't. 

I feel kinda bad for the guy, because he probably won't remember anything and it will haunt him forever. 

Well I think he acted like he was on meth or speed, or cocaine.  I think he's on a mixture of several street drugs, with some haphazard benzos thrown in for good measure ..

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd188/nannham/blink.gif

Well, he passed a urine test, but everything but marijuana passes through after 36 hours- maybe benzo's a bit longer.  But in my opinion it seems like a withdrawal induced manic episode - I mean the grandiosity of what he's saying, wanting 3 mill an episode, 'I'm high on Charlie Sheen' - there's no brakes between what's moving as fast as drag car racing (racing thoughts) and what comes out of his mouth.  A lot of drugs, a lot of alcohol, a lot of years equals a lot of neuro damage and arrested emotional development....  Just my take on it.

I think Ol' Charlie might be crazy like a fox. :)

I am not saying his behavior is smart, but it sure has gotten him a lot of publicity. Some resturant even named a sandwich after him. Well actually, it was a hot dog. It was the Charlie Dog with "Tiger Blood", since he claimed he was a Rock Star from Mars with the Tiger Blood. :)

TC

Since I missed his interview I typed in his name in a search and got hit with some kind of malware. Someone is taking advantage of his popularity right now and infecting computers.

Careful guys...