British TV interview about the dangers of benzos

[6f...]

Thank you for posting this. It is interesting and very scary!!.

I am maddened by the prescribing of these drugs without proper warnings of addiction and withdrawal!!

So many of us have became addicted without ever knowing the true warnings for these drugs.

I wonder how long this will keep going on. It's a shame that something more can't be done to warn people of the possible side effects.

if that's the one I am thinking of it's very scary and put the fear in me... I can't watch it again

seeing that guy cut his pills....he is probably OK now...someone should try and find out.

[6f...]

if that's the one I am thinking of it's very scary and put the fear in me... I can't watch it again

seeing that guy cut his pills....he is probably OK now...someone should try and find out.

You know how the media works, they always get the people who were affected the worst.  This video is also very old, if were made today they would be picking on Klonopin. 

• 3 weeks later...
it so ticks me off that my doc was so negative about the opioids that made me able to function again, and took only 3 weeks of sniffles to get off after many years, and then the casual attitude towards clonazepam, "oh i took that, you can just stop at one .5mg pill", not a word or knowledge about the Hell of Benzo withdrawal.