Great Article on Psychiatric Drugs as agents of Trauma - A Doctor who Knows

[Ho...]

This link was on Facebook this morning and it is a very good one - here is a doctor who believes in Benzo Withdrawal....finally I have read something by a professional that makes me BELIEVE that what I am going through is real - not that I doubt all of you - I just doubt myself.

Here is the link - I hope it works

If this doesn't work - you might have to put spaces between the last words  starting with psychiatric and drugs, etc.  I hope this makes sense.  

I am sending this out to all the doctor who treated me and got me into this mess that I am in right now.

Hoping2BFree

Edit: Removed link.

Try it again - I just looked at it - you have to put a space between Psychiaric and Drugs and As and Agent and of and Trauma - I will try to copy it again - I just don't know how to get it onto BB from FB - that is where it was originally posted.

Sorry for the confusion

I did a search on the site for the article.  Here is the proper link.

http://nhne-pulse.org/psychiatric-drugs-as-agents-of-trauma/

Click the link "download full report" to get the pdf.

Thanks for sharing this.  Very informative!  Especially since it reveals medically that which all of us know through experience.  I feel like a guinea pig suffering from a very egotistical and reckless medical system! 

Do you think they'll have benzo addicts in the 22nd century?  Hopefully we will have learned by then.

--Bluegus

• 2 weeks later...