Eddie Fisher

[su...]

Eddie Fisher was a famous singer in the 50s he was married to Debbie Reynolds and then to Elizabeth Taylor. He wrote a book telling everything called *Been There Done That* when he passed away last year I read a little blurb about how Elizabeth was on pills and was always in the hospital so I was intrigued to read his book and I got it and found out that he was also addicted to Librium and later Valium. He writes a lot in his book about his drug addictions, he was taking Meth Shots in the day by a doctor who would also give them to President Kennedy and in the night he was taking librium to sleep. Reading his book I found out that he had to go to a psych hospital to get off Valium but he didn't go into details but what I want to say is he survived to live a long life, I believe he said he was addicted to drugs for 37 years....

also

I read Keith Richards' book and he mentions Barbiturates in it and how the new drugs of today really bind to the nerve endings....he also survived.

We will all survive this madness it just takes time to do it right which we know how to do, I don't think Eddie knew how to do this right but he did it and he would still be alive today  but he had a fall and died because of it.

Plus look at Elizabeth Taylor she was on massive amounts of downers and she is still kicking.

sun

Thank you so much for sharing this!! It really unfortunate for anyone to go through this but its so to see real life examples of success.. :)  :thumbsup: