This is your brain on benzos....

[le...]

Thanks for the link, leena.  I have noticed myself that I feel better getting less sleep off benzos than when I slept longer hours but was taking benzos.  This article validates that experience.

Leena, that was a great little article!  Thanks.  Too bad every MD doesn't hand out a copy of something similar to all patients on or going on benzos.  BTW, I have a doc friend, retired now, who said one of the last continuing education seminars he went to, they said that benzos are one of the most highly addictive drugs ever.  Unfortunately not all MD's are getting the word... :'(

Are you still getting the muscle aches? 

adelia

• 1 month later...

Hi Leena - I just found this post you put up in September - I'm a little slow these days......what a great article.  I researched the doctor who wrote it - she's the kind of doctor we all need to help us understand what has happened to us - I tried to get an e-mail address for her but couldn't find one.  Thanks so much for posting - if she knows how bad the drugs are, why don't other doctors know.  This is a real mystery to me - hope you are doing OK - I will get to a personal message for you one of these times when I am on BB which really isn't too often.

Love from Hoping2BFree