28 months off today ! Well, feeling "amazing"

[Le...]

Well, I really was doing good at my 6-10 months off. At 10 months off to now 28 months off is complete hell. Even I cant describe you folks what a hell was the second year. I barely survive for real. So much suffering that I never imagine. Now hitting 28 months off what I have, well the same bucket of symptoms. Not working, not driving and probably 5-6 hours in bed at the day, well depends how bad will be the day. Also I am super amaze that for all this month's to now I don't take anything no any medications no alcohol just nothing and still cant believe that I am here writing in this forum. 6-18 months off yep right !

I felt miserable at 28 months off too. I’m now 32 months off and feeling better than before, symptoms are lessening, but who knows if I will fall into another wave. I just never know how I’ll feel. At least I have a touch more energy now

For real I am feeling like shit. First ten months was piece of cake. The second year to now is hell, living hell. Well I believe the everything have start and end never mind healed or dead. So probably Healed but I am telling you that the Ashton Manual is totally outdated, being three years in those forums and groups no one is healed at 6-18 months frame, just no one. I saw people Healed 2'5 3+ years. The success stories everything is super outdated. 

To the newbies here just telling you to prepared for a very very long battle ! I was so good to month 10 thinking that to the 18 months off everything will be forgotten.

Bluepm its real unfortunately, same bad mornings same symptoms nothing get better just rotating.

Sunshine 1602 I remembering you so well we are veterans here hope so our time to come soon. I know how much you suffer to come so far away.

jerry 901763 Hope so all of us to recover, just what I am saying here be prepared for a very very long battle in time.

Lexant, I'm so sorry you are still suffering at 28 months off, do you mind me asking you are you feeling any improvements at all, even slight little ones that you can tell if you look back 6 months or is it all still just as bad as when it started in month 10?

For real I am feeling like shit. First ten months was piece of cake. The second year to now is hell, living hell. Well I believe the everything have start and end never mind healed or dead. So probably Healed but I am telling you that the Ashton Manual is totally outdated, being three years in those forums and groups no one is healed at 6-18 months frame, just no one. I saw people Healed 2'5 3+ years. The success stories everything is super outdated. 

To the newbies here just telling you to prepared for a very very long battle ! I was so good to month 10 thinking that to the 18 months off everything will be forgotten.

Lexsant, I'm truly sorry for your suffering. I'm about 6 months behind you, but in the same situation. Although some will heal faster, I agree with your statements about the time frames being unrealistic for many of us who are hard hit by this sh*t show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I found this paper very useful. Good luck and keep hanging in there. Like you say, everything has a start and an end. You got this...

https://www.jacobsladdercenter.com/doc/research/other/How-to-Increase-GABA-and-Balance-Glutamate.pdf

Yeah, thats good I read it. Unfortunately after 28 horror months off the shit show still continue waiting the end but its not happen. I am so much tired of all this so much tired. Last hope 36 months off after that idk no plan.

I feel your pain 23.5 months I've been in worst wave last 6 weeks feel like month 3 all over again wtf! Had nice window month 18 thought maybe this shit was ending ...wrong!

I feel your pain 23.5 months I've been in worst wave last 6 weeks feel like month 3 all over again wtf! Had nice window month 18 thought maybe this shit was ending ...wrong!

What can I say man, never ending story. In my case with time waves are horrific and symptoms are stronger than ever. Idk what's happening but everything is absolutely bullshit in BB. Everything here is outdated. Especially Parker levels etc. Also I am saying that not because I am not healed cuz its true. This is site need restoration and update. With time Everything get better WRoNG with time Everything is strong than ever and many folks mentioned here. I am angry cuz like newbie I believed to any word here well WROng ! The information here is like I said Outdated. I feel ya too man hope so soon to get heal eventually cuz I don't believe in this anymore but let say it.

Hey all,

Even though recovery isn’t always a straight ahead thing, it is real.  It’s important to stay focused on what can help to feel hopeful.  I’m not minimizing that’s it’s difficult.  I’m saying it happens.  What has anyone done to aid in their healing, other than stopping meds?  For me , healing is very active and pro active.  I know it takes more than stopping meds.  Please stay hopeful. 

Hey all,

Even though recovery isn’t always a straight ahead thing, it is real.  It’s important to stay focused on what can help to feel hopeful.  I’m not minimizing that’s it’s difficult.  I’m saying it happens.  What has anyone done to aid in their healing, other than stopping meds?  For me , healing is very active and pro active.  I know it takes more than stopping meds.  Please stay hopeful.

It’s only real for the people who DO heals but not everyone heals, therefore it’s NOT real for those that don’t heal. Being proactive and active has minimal effect on those who are hit hard.

[e6...]

Bluepm its real unfortunately, same bad mornings same symptoms nothing get better just rotating.

Sunshine 1602 I remembering you so well we are veterans here hope so our time to come soon. I know how much you suffer to come so far away.

jerry 901763 Hope so all of us to recover, just what I am saying here be prepared for a very very long battle in time.

I've been here for the better part of a decade. This is very common. My first year I felt reborn. I slowly receded into the deepest layer of hell. And I was left there until the 3-4 year mark. Which is when I began noticing improvements. BUT. I was on a large dose of xanax (3mg) with a nightly alcohol habit

I've been here for the better part of a decade. This is very common. My first year I felt reborn. I slowly receded into the deepest layer of hell. And I was left there until the 3-4 year mark. Which is when I began noticing improvements. BUT. I was on a large dose of xanax (3mg) with a nightly alcohol habit

And now how are you man?

Hey all,

It’s only real for the people who DO heals but not everyone heals, therefore it’s NOT real for those that don’t heal. Being proactive and active has minimal effect on those who are hit hard.

We do all heal, even though it's hard to believe, it's normal to feel this way, I do often and need so much reassurance. However I agree 100% on what you say about these who say you have to do stuff to heal. that's total and utter rubbish. I've worked my hardest to hold my life together, pushed, not pushed, makes no difference. It varies so much, this hell, and yes if you can make yourself recover from this, force your cns to heal hmmm. Could only come from someone not off yet.

Hey all,

We do all heal, even though it's hard to believe, it's normal to feel this way, I do often and need so much reassurance. However I agree 100% on what you say about these who say you have to do stuff to heal. that's total and utter rubbish. I've worked my hardest to hold my life together, pushed, not pushed, makes no difference. It varies so much, this hell, and yes if you can make yourself recover from this, force your cns to heal hmmm. Could only come from someone not off yet.

Agree here pushing yourself in this can be make you more sicker than ever.

[e6...]
80-90% recovered. Still have some waves though. When I'm in a wave I'm back to 50%. Waves seems to hit me once every three to four days. 4 years ago, i didn't have windows. Definitely improving