Advice on anti psychotics?

[le...]

So angry at psychiatrist had Skype call with yesterday. My symptoms severe anxiety resulting in intrusive thoughts, caused by GP forcing me to go CT. After lot battling she agreed to let me go on low dose diazapam fir few months. After another call now saying have to go on anti psychotic fir 2 weeks instead, fir bipolar and  schizophrenia instead. Kecpt saying it wasn’t normal behaviour and labelling me as psychotic. It doesn’t even help anxiety which in my major symptom. They refuse to address the withdrawal caused this. Totally unsympathetic the NHS stinks. I’m not being stuck on another drug that makes things worse, already tried seroquel that made me feel worse but wouldn’t lusten, just wondered if anyone found these meds helped with anxiety, have heard can be hell to get off? I don’t have any of the symptoms it’s meant to treat.

I personally think you should let your nervous system heal.

Do you feel you need the AP?

It may make things worse.

Do you believe you are psychotic?

It's all up to you.

But know the risks of going on an AP. They can be very vile drugs like benzos on the receptors and to recover from.

No I don’t think I’m psychotic. Just have severe anxiety that the med doesn’t even treat. Barely eating now anyway. So who knows where J’ll end up. They just refuse to acknowledge withdrawal exists, or a stupid ignorant GP caused this.

No I don’t think I’m psychotic. Just have severe anxiety that the med doesn’t even treat. Barely eating now anyway. So who knows where J’ll end up. They just refuse to acknowledge withdrawal exists, or a stupid ignorant GP caused this.

I think you need to take it easy on yourself.

I understand the doctors giving ppl the coldshoulder, considering psychotropic drug wd is out of their scope of intelligence. They don't know...

They don't give a damn.

You need to stay calm and just lay low...

Take it easy to the bitter end.

Personally,  I wouldn't take any APs unless you feel you REALLY need it.

I think you'll get better...

Anxiety is different than psychosis; psychosis is when you really believe you're in another reality.

The contrast between the two are very different. In fact, they couldn't be anymore diametrical  in nature.

❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗