18 - 30 Month Plus Group

[No...]

It's changed all through this. Sharp nerve pain in my legs mostly, sometimes deep pain.. hard to describe, often tingling with it.. all nerves I'm sure, and it's horrible

Hi there those much farther down the road.....

I’m here to ask about muscle pain but don’t wish to trigger anyone else reading this thread for hope ; mine is severe.

Anyone able to send a pm and let me know if and when this lifts and what has offered any relief?  I’ve tried the usual Ice, heat, nsaids, stretch etc. But this is beyond that.

Sure would appreciate any thoughts

Are you able to get a deep tissue massage? That's what really helps me, but I admit, it took me awhile to be comfortable with massage again.

[a1...]

Hi there those much farther down the road.....

I’m here to ask about muscle pain but don’t wish to trigger anyone else reading this thread for hope ; mine is severe.

Anyone able to send a pm and let me know if and when this lifts and what has offered any relief?  I’ve tried the usual Ice, heat, nsaids, stretch etc. But this is beyond that.

Sure would appreciate any thoughts

Are you able to get a deep tissue massage? That's what really helps me, but I admit, it took me awhile to be comfortable with massage again.

That’s been a tough one. Some days the deep massage flares the nerve pain. I’m currectly adding in 1/2 hour of craniosacral massage at the end of the session to quiet the cns but doesn’t always work....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends ,

I sufffered about 1 year from may 2017 to April 2018 with all possible benzo withdrawl symptoms . But life was good since then . Now I got hit by a acute kind wave in march 2019 after taking some antibiotic for root canal treatment . Its really brutal , contant anxiety , pounding heart , obsessive intrusive thoughts , insomnia and heavy tension headche . Only took clonazepum

1 mg - 40 days

.5 mg - 30 days

.25 mg - 10 days

Is it possible to get those all symptoms now ?

Hi friends ,

I sufffered about 1 year from may 2017 to April 2018 with all possible benzo withdrawl symptoms . But life was good since then . Now I got hit by a acute kind wave in march 2019 after taking some antibiotic for root canal treatment . Its really brutal , contant anxiety , pounding heart , obsessive intrusive thoughts , insomnia and heavy tension headche . Only took clonazepum

1 mg - 40 days

.5 mg - 30 days

.25 mg - 10 days

It's entirely possible.

I'm not sure what antibiotic you were on, but I've seen quite a few folks talking about the class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones causing symptoms to return; they call it getting "floxxed." You could search those terms in the forum and find posts about it.

Hang in there!

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply . But these chemical anxiety and intrusive obsessive thoughts are so disturbing and getting these kind of feelings are true torture aong with cog fog. Will these really go away soon? Benause these thoughts dont frigten me but these looping thoughts are very disturbing . Thanks for the kind support I get in this thread . Are there any facebook group for you people ?

28months now. things have been turning for me the last couple weeks. more good then bad days. energy high. working a lot. cognition at 9/10.

sleep ok - but needs improvement. usually solid 7h, waking less groggy - maybe thats how it is suppose to be - you wake up fresh? after 3-4 years of drugged sleep this is a change.

will see how it goes, i think the improvements sit this time.

28months now. things have been turning for me the last couple weeks. more good then bad days. energy high. working a lot. cognition at 9/10.

sleep ok - but needs improvement. usually solid 7h, waking less groggy - maybe thats how it is suppose to be - you wake up fresh? after 3-4 years of drugged sleep this is a change.

Good to hear. I wonder if MMS is playing a role in your recovery. Hard to say I guess... not sure what other supp's diets you are doing that are providing a positive result.

I strongly wondered that too. I did hit a rough patch yesterday again. mostly work stresses (in need of new job, interviews pending). but it is not as bad as it used to.

supplement wise - I have been doing a lot, other then MMS. but I do think that the MMS+DMSO does something very good.

my mom and people told me that I look 10 years younger, and indeed there is a difference. my teeth are whiter (been brushing), also people I got into this, look much different.

I mentioned it in the MMS thread, but buddy of mine took it, and for the first time in years his sinuses cleared.

I also took good effort to go back to KETO diet. carbs are definitely not working for me. when I have them - the next day is always more anxious.

Good to hear. I wonder if MMS is playing a role in your recovery. Hard to say I guess... not sure what other supp's diets you are doing that are providing a positive result.

Hi friends ,

1 mg - 40 days

.5 mg - 30 days

.25 mg - 10 days

I think is possible. You took it for 80 days what is almost 3 months and fast taper ...

I did take it only for 2 times 2.5 months and 3 years later still suffering badly. No window at all.

I hope you get better soon

• 3 weeks later...

I can drink coffee again, after almost 19 months.

Incredible!

That's great news!

I really enjoy having a cup in the morning, especially before my kickboxing class, for a little get up and go. Since starting my fitness journey during this journey, I've been buying good beans, cut the sugar way down, added 2% frothed milk and actually enjoy the taste of the coffee, instead of basically having a cup of sugar and creamer.  :laugh:

• 9 months later...

Hi friends. Crummy day over here. Has anyone here had to take an antibiotic? I would never take a fluoroquinolone, of course.

Has anyone taken one? If so, which one and how did it make you feel? Thank you

I took a two week course of amoxycillin after a root canal. I was in full blown w/d and hadn't slept in two days. Zero downside for me taking it. But yeah, I'd never take a fluoroquinolone again either.

I know this is a older thread. Just going back through some older posts of mine and I came across this one. I said never, but that ended up not being true. I had to take Cipro and the end of last year for a gut infection. I was super wary of it, but the doc said just try it and see. It didn’t cause me any issues. Of course everyone should be wary of anything they take coming from this board.

Healed is a loaded term.  Completely like before?  Many of us were on the drugs for many years and are completely different people from when we started them.  Most of us are living full lives with some limitations every now and then. All I speak to are way better and healthier than while on the meds.  Every year off we all have less stuff and more happiness.

Hope that helps.

Hi friends. Crummy day over here. Has anyone here had to take an antibiotic? I would never take a fluoroquinolone, of course.

I took a two week course of amoxycillin after a root canal. I was in full blown w/d and hadn't slept in two days. Zero downside for me taking it. But yeah, I'd never take a fluoroquinolone again either.

I know this is a older thread. Just going back through some older posts of mine and I came across this one. I said never, but that ended up not being true. I had to take Cipro and the end of last year for a gut infection. I was super wary of it, but the doc said just try it and see. It didn’t cause me any issues. Of course everyone should be wary of anything they take coming from this board.

Wow Siggy, that's a name I havnt seen on here In years. Correct me if I'm wrong but it would have to be 2 years since your success story. How are you these days??

Did anybody in this group deal with anger from basically all social interactions and other tiny stressors for an extended period of time? I'm so fed up with not feeling normal at nearly two years off this medication.

Wow Siggy, that's a name I havnt seen on here In years. Correct me if I'm wrong but it would have to be 2 years since your success story. How are you these days??

Hiya Lockie and Drew! Yep, haven't come on here much other to try and help others. I've been pretty good the last 2-½ years. Have a had a setback this past week with sleep due to some stress and I think a laxative messed me up. Hoping my sleep will get back on track soon. How are you all doing?

Hey Siggy,  glad to hear it. I’m overall doing well with some nasty surprises every now and then. I took some supps to help w a migraine and it walloped me. Had shit I hadn’t had in years.  Now I’m doing an elimination diet to help with the migraines and I feel way better.  I’m hoping I don’t need to take meds any time soon as I’m still super sensitive to them and supplements. 

I can fully exercise again and everything else is sissy’s improving. 

Good to hear from you.

Hey Siggy,  glad to hear it. I’m overall doing well with some nasty surprises every now and then. I took some supps to help w a migraine and it walloped me. Had shit I hadn’t had in years.  Now I’m doing an elimination diet to help with the migraines and I feel way better.  I’m hoping I don’t need to take meds any time soon as I’m still super sensitive to them and supplements. 

I can fully exercise again and everything else is sissy’s improving. 

Good to hear from you.

Sorry you had some symptoms pop back up. That's what's confusing me about these sleep issues. I was sleeping really well the last few years with rarely any problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I'm basically back on a sleep one night and not the next pattern. No idea why I fall into that pattern when I have problems. Trying to not get worked up about it. Hoping it goes back to my regular pattern soon.

It seems like we'll never be free of weird stuff popping up.  Hope that's not the case but all we can do is move forward.  Have you had a drink since last time?

It seems like we'll never be free of weird stuff popping up.  Hope that's not the case but all we can do is move forward.  Have you had a drink since last time?

No alcohol at all in three years basically. Not after that last setback. That's how I'm trying to approach this. Just moving forward however I can. Hoping it goes back to my standard pattern soon though.

So basically I think it was the Naloxone shot that screwed me up. I'm so stupid for not reviewing any type of meds given to me. Now my sleep has been pretty screwed up and I don't know when it will get back to normal. Hopefully this setback will resolve sooner than the last two. I have been able to get some sleep (3-4) hours the last few nights. I've only had one night of long deep sleep though. Just wish I had paid better attention to that. I was doing really really well before all this hit too.

Last week was absolutely terrible though. A bunch of 0 hour nights.

So basically I think it was the Naloxone shot that screwed me up. I'm so stupid for not reviewing any type of meds given to me. Now my sleep has been pretty screwed up and I don't know when it will get back to normal. Hopefully this setback will resolve sooner than the last two. I have been able to get some sleep (3-4) hours the last few nights. I've only had one night of long deep sleep though. Just wish I had paid better attention to that. I was doing really really well before all this hit too.

You had a naloxone shot isn't that for overdosing

You had a naloxone shot isn't that for overdosing

Usually, but it’s used to deactivate any opiate. In my case it was constipation caused by Imodium.