Author Topic: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group  (Read 389451 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group
« Reply #7620 on: February 20, 2020, 07:13:06 pm »
It seems like we'll never be free of weird stuff popping up.  [...] that's not the case but all we can do is move forward.  Have you had a drink since last time?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7621 on: February 20, 2020, 07:30:06 pm »
It seems like we'll never be free of weird stuff popping up.  [...] that's not the case but all we can do is move forward.  Have you had a drink since last time?

No alcohol at all in three years basically. Not after that last setback. That's how I'm trying to approach this. Just moving forward however I can. Hoping it goes back to my standard pattern soon though.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7622 on: February 25, 2020, 09:29:02 pm »
So basically I think it was the Naloxone shot that screwed me up. I'm so stupid for not reviewing any type of meds given to me. Now my sleep has been [...] screwed up and I don't know when it will get back to normal. Hopefully this setback will resolve sooner than the last two. I have been able to get some sleep (3-4) hours the last few nights. I've only had one night of long deep sleep though. Just wish I had paid better attention to that. I was doing really really well before all this hit too.

Last week was absolutely terrible though. A bunch of 0 hour nights.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7623 on: February 26, 2020, 12:07:11 am »
So basically I think it was the Naloxone shot that screwed me up. I'm so stupid for not reviewing any type of meds given to me. Now my sleep has been [...] screwed up and I don't know when it will get back to normal. Hopefully this setback will resolve sooner than the last two. I have been able to get some sleep (3-4) hours the last few nights. I've only had one night of long deep sleep though. Just wish I had paid better attention to that. I was doing really really well before all this hit too.

You had a naloxone shot isn't that for overdosing

[Buddie]

« Reply #7624 on: February 26, 2020, 03:58:55 am »

You had a naloxone shot isn't that for overdosing

Usually, but itís used to deactivate any opiate. In my case it was constipation caused by Imodium.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7625 on: May 28, 2020, 02:09:05 am »
I have annoying head pressure which have been there consistently from 3rd month . Right now I'm into 19 month of recovery , and I used benzo for 14 days and Gabapentin for 3 days. Can't believe what happened to me

[Buddie]

« Reply #7626 on: May 28, 2020, 03:10:17 pm »
I have annoying head pressure which have been there consistently from 3rd month . Right now I'm into 19 month of recovery , and I used benzo for 14 days and Gabapentin for 3 days. Can't believe what happened to me

Yep, the same. I was only on a brief time, two and half weeks, and only took 15 pills. I did try to rapid taper with 10 more for 2-Ĺ weeks after realizing I was physically addicted when I just tried to quit. I've healed several times and have had several setbacks. Two due to alcohol (dumb) and one recent one from hospital meds (no idea!). I was feeling 100% healed for 2-Ĺ years until this happened. Now I have all the crappy symptoms again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7627 on: August 14, 2020, 10:23:49 pm »
I can't believe at 20 months off I'm as sick as I am. This constant push pull feeling in my brain is driving me crazy. I [...] and pray we all start feeling better soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7628 on: November 27, 2020, 04:16:46 am »
Just checking in to see if anyone who commented on this in the post has since recovered

[Buddie]

« Reply #7629 on: November 30, 2020, 10:55:52 am »
Just checking in to see if anyone who commented on this in the post has since recovered

Searched for this thread for the same reason. How are you people?