Author Topic: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group  (Read 389451 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 18 - 30 Month Plus Group
« Reply #7610 on: April 22, 2019, 10:29:19 pm »
I can drink coffee again, after almost 19 months.

Incredible!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7611 on: April 23, 2019, 05:58:28 pm »
I can drink coffee again, after almost 19 months.

Incredible!

That's great news!

I really enjoy having a cup in the morning, especially before my kickboxing class, for a little get up and go. Since starting my fitness journey during this journey, I've been buying good beans, cut the sugar way down, added 2% frothed milk and actually enjoy the taste of the coffee, instead of basically having a cup of sugar and creamer.  :laugh:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7612 on: February 19, 2020, 10:53:56 pm »
Hi friends. Crummy day over here. Has anyone here had to take an antibiotic? I would never take a fluoroquinolone, of course.

Has anyone taken one? If so, which one and how did it make you feel? Thank you

I took a two week course of amoxycillin after a root canal. I was in full blown w/d and hadn't slept in two days. Zero downside for me taking it. But yeah, I'd never take a fluoroquinolone again either.

I know this is a older thread. Just going back through some older posts of mine and I came across this one. I said never, but that ended up not being true. I had to take Cipro and the end of last year for a gut infection. I was super wary of it, but the doc said just try it and see. It didnít cause me any issues. Of course everyone should be wary of anything they take coming from this board.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7613 on: February 20, 2020, 04:17:40 am »
[...], how many people from this thread are healed now?

[Buddie]

« Reply #7614 on: February 20, 2020, 04:25:18 am »
Healed is a loaded term.  Completely like before?  Many of us were on the drugs for many years and are completely different people from when we started them.   Most of us are living full lives with some limitations every now and then. All I speak to are way better and healthier than while on the meds.  Every year off we all have less stuff and more happiness.

[...] that helps.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7615 on: February 20, 2020, 03:07:25 pm »
Hi friends. Crummy day over here. Has anyone here had to take an antibiotic? I would never take a fluoroquinolone, of course.

I took a two week course of amoxycillin after a root canal. I was in full blown w/d and hadn't slept in two days. Zero downside for me taking it. But yeah, I'd never take a fluoroquinolone again either.

I know this is a older thread. Just going back through some older posts of mine and I came across this one. I said never, but that ended up not being true. I had to take Cipro and the end of last year for a gut infection. I was super wary of it, but the doc said just try it and see. It didnít cause me any issues. Of course everyone should be wary of anything they take coming from this board.

Wow [...], that's a name I havnt seen on here In years. Correct me if I'm wrong but it would have to be 2 years since your success story. How are you these days??

[Buddie]

« Reply #7616 on: February 20, 2020, 03:48:13 pm »
Did anybody in this group deal with anger from basically all social interactions and other tiny stressors for an extended period of time? I'm so fed up with not feeling normal at nearly two years off this medication.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7617 on: February 20, 2020, 04:58:37 pm »

Wow [...], that's a name I havnt seen on here In years. Correct me if I'm wrong but it would have to be 2 years since your success story. How are you these days??

Hiya [...] and [...]! Yep, haven't come on here much other to try and help others. I've been [...] good the last 2-Ĺ years. Have a had a setback this past week with sleep due to some stress and I think a laxative messed me up. Hoping my sleep will get back on track soon. How are you all doing?

[Buddie]

« Reply #7618 on: February 20, 2020, 05:46:06 pm »
Hey [...],  glad to hear it. Iím overall doing well with some nasty surprises every now and then. I took some supps to help w a migraine and it walloped me. Had shit I hadnít had in years.  Now Iím doing an elimination diet to help with the migraines and I feel way better.  Iím hoping I donít need to take meds any time soon as Iím still super sensitive to them and supplements. 
I can fully exercise again and everything else is sissyís improving. 
Good to hear from you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7619 on: February 20, 2020, 07:04:21 pm »
Hey [...],  glad to hear it. Iím overall doing well with some nasty surprises every now and then. I took some supps to help w a migraine and it walloped me. Had shit I hadnít had in years.  Now Iím doing an elimination diet to help with the migraines and I feel way better.  Iím hoping I donít need to take meds any time soon as Iím still super sensitive to them and supplements. 
I can fully exercise again and everything else is sissyís improving. 
Good to hear from you.

Sorry you had some symptoms pop back up. That's what's confusing me about these sleep issues. I was sleeping really well the last few years with rarely any problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I'm basically back on a sleep one night and not the next pattern. No idea why I fall into that pattern when I have problems. Trying to not get worked up about it. Hoping it goes back to my regular pattern soon.