Help please with microtaper

[St...]

hey guys the cut and hold doesn't work for me. I'm on about 7mg V and have the worst, unbearable symptoms. Even if I only cut 1-2% (with my scale) it's too extreme. Does anyone know how to make a solution with V and microtaper it to make it even slower and smoother? I have 10mg tablets. Thank you very much

Ps: 5 years on and off ati - several (probably too fast) withdrawals - lyme and ebv - more severe hell than ever before :(

hey guys the cut and hold doesn't work for me. I'm on about 7mg V and have the worst, unbearable symptoms. Even if I only cut 1-2% (with my scale) it's too extreme. Does anyone know how to make a solution with V and microtaper it to make it even slower and smoother? I have 10mg tablets. Thank you very much

Ps: 5 years on and off ati - several (probably too fast) withdrawals - lyme and ebv - more severe hell than ever before :(

Can you get lower dose tablets?

Full fat homogenised milk dissolves valium and so does vodka

Start with a test cut, I will be daily cutting when I get down to 10mg.

PM me if you like.

Journey,

Just a reminder that the PM system is only to be used for general chit chat. Members are not allowed to give tapering advice via PM.

You may not use the PM (Personal Message) system for withdrawal or taper advice. PMs are primarily intended for moral support, fun, and distraction. Please post your taper plan or withdrawal questions and concerns to the forum boards for wider discussion and feedback.

Rules & Guidelines for the BenzoBuddies Community