Weakness group

[Ha...]

Can we start a weakness group both muscle related and Neurological. Weakness is different then fatique

Can you tell me about your symptom weakness symptoms like where it is, how long it lasts, what sets it off and how long this has been going on and if it's paired with anything else.

My symptoms show up as soon as I feel head pressure

- I get weakness in my neck, my left arm/wrist and arm and if things are bad my entire body shakes with weakness

- can last all day or comes in waves

-Food and medication sets it off

- has been going on for 5 months currently

- Paired with headbpressure, a host of visual alteration and changes

- terrible thoughts like over thinking I have horrific diseases which could lead to something worse

• 1 month later...
Hi, I feel you on this one. I feel so week that I’m like daily thinking and googling possible siseaaes. Even though I know Google is horrible I don’t know why I can’t help it but to think that something is really wrong with me and that I had a disease all along that I don’t know about because I did not notice it during benzo abuse. I really still am going a bit nuts about this one, because I can barely stand up without getting dizzy. But I do hope it goes away. How is it for you now? I hope you are feeling better 💞