12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Thank you, Sweet Lisa.  I sure hope we are close to that final window!  Let’s drag each other over the finish line and out of this horror story😻😍😻😍🙏😍🙏.

The first lemonade is on me!!!!

Love and hugs,

Bonnie

I hope we are too! I’m in the butt kick club with you all. It’s in our timeframes so that’s not a coincidence. I’m starting to think this just might be our last big waves! If so…then ok let’s get it over with!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind words and prayers, LadyDen. I so appreciate all of the love and support from this group.

May we all be well soon.🙏

Sandy

Not in hospital…too many sick people and lack of nurses, which is a major problem throughout the country.  My doctor had me go to the ER triage area and have a double dose via IV of the antibiotic, Ceftriaxone, shown to be very good for my type of bacterial infection. I am very limited as to what I can take and my doctor avoided those known to be a no-no for us in bwd.  I will now have to take the antibiotic for 14 days orally to, hopefully, get rid of this very persistent UTI.  I will then see a urologist to see what is needed to keep me from getting another nasty UTI.

If anyone has any advice or knowledge of the antibiotic I am taking, feel free to comment.  Or just send love hugs and kisses to this BB who could use all the TLC she can get!!!!!

Hugs and warm healing wishes for all😍😍😍😍😍

P.S.  I saw my OBGYN before I went to the ER this morning, and she had discussed my case with my doctor, and they both agreed that the small perforation left in in my uterus during my surgery last Thursday has probably allowed the bacteria to get into my blood stream.  Luckily, I tested negative for sepsis and all my other blood work was good in the ER, and the Covid test I took yesterday came back negative this morning.

Some good news after all.

I just pray this antibiotic does not make me sick like the Macrobid did!!!!

Hugs again,

GG

GG:  This is all good news!    And not having to stay in the hospital is great too!    This is going to knock that bacteria out and our will start to feel better.  What an ordeal you have been through.  Just know that you are not alone.....even though all of our symptoms/issues are different, we are all in this together and understand what you are going through.    This is a hard journey, but not unsurmountable by any stretch of the imagination.  We are healing; one day at a time.  When we are all well, wont we be the strongest bunch of women on the planet?    Let's go!!!  Let's go!! 

Thinking and you today and every day!

Lisa

Lisa, you have been blessed with a heart of gold, words of wisdom, and a loving and compassionate nature.

You always make me feel better and I thank you for that.

So here we go in step……step, step, step…..into our glorious wide open window🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hugs,

GG

Sandy, I thank you for the love, hugs, and kisses and am sending them right back to you!

When will you see your cardiologist?  Please let me know what he says

Hugs,

GG

GG,

I'm so glad you didn't have to stay in the hospital.  I am sorry for all the back and forth between doctors and all the misery you've been in but I'm thinking this might just do the trick.  Let's just assume it won't make you any more ill and will likely just get you past the infection and onto brighter horizons.  I'm really, really happy you don't have Covid or any other concerning alarm bells in your blood work. That's great news! Now to just get your FEELING better so you can relax and have some joy.  Gosh, we all want you more comfortable and back to your perky self. 

Big hugs and kisses!

Helen

Thank you sweet Helen!  I so want to be back to my perky self so I can be just like you. You are the perkiest of the perkies and I hope you have had a great big window day.

Love you😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

GG

GG

I am so sorry for all that you've had to go through. I'm sure it must have been very stressful. But, that's good news of all the things that you don't have. And let's hope that this antibiotic is going to do the trick and just knock that infection right out. Hoping that you tolerate it nicely and start feeling your old perky self asap. I completely understand the suffering. I sure hope yours ends very soon and you get that bright sparkling window that you've had in the past. I know they're there because you've had so many of them. So it's just a matter of time. Big hugs to you!

LiveLife

LadyDen,

I'm so happy to hear that you are improving. It's wonderful news. I'd sure like to follow in your footsteps.  Today has been horrific again. Hugs!

LiveLife

Thanks, Becks, I agree about the sepsis as I have had very thorough lab tests and all looks good, with no sign of sepsis!  I just have the UTI, and nothing else going on, thankfully.  I just read all the reviews of the Ceftriaxone and it received a 9 out of 10.  Many people said that they had tried Macrobid, Bactrim, Ceftin, amd the bad Cipro, and they only got rid of the UTI after taking Ceftriaxone.  I hope I will have the same results.

Enjoy your chocolate kisses and a good tv show tonight!

Hugs, GG

Hi everyone!

I haven't been here in a long while, since Sept. 2021 I believe.

My healing journey had a select set back in month 12 but it didn't last very long. With all I've learned and practiced, I knew the steps to take to potentially make myself feel better.

I am now almost 19 months post-CT .. and a AB set back (cipro, ugh) that I'm going through right now, I am still on the mend. Anxiety is still very hard to deal with but I push through.

Kanoba, your words have touched me to my core and have brought some long held back tears to the surface.  I so wish I could reach out and hug you, I truly do.

You are in my heart forever😍😍😍😍

Hugs,

GG

Gg.

You’ve carried me so far. Nothing I could do or say could repay you.

Good Morning My Benzo Buddy Friends!  Well, here are awakening to another day of healing in our quest for a wonderful life after Benzos!  We have come so far and are so close to the finish line, that we must continue to draw on our inner resources and on each other.  Let’s Just Do It!!!!

After having been in the ER of my hospital yesterday (which has been listed as one of the top 250 hospitals in this country) for four hours, I was amazed and somewhat frightened as to the state of our ER and hospital. My doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital for a couple of days, but was told that there were beds, but not enough nurses to man the nursing stations!  And, my ER doctor told me that the ER is basically giving the same care and treatment as would be done in the hospital.  In the waiting room there were many like me hooked up to antibiotics, saline solutions, and pain meds.  I got excellent care but the message from the doctor and my attending nurses was that this is happening all across the country, and it is going to get worse before it gets better, if ever.  The ER doctor said that they have hospital nurses leaving and becoming traveling nurses as they can get better pay and not have the daily stress.  What an experience to witness so much pain and agony in such a small capsule of time and place.  After witnessing the comings and goings of the sick and injured for many hours, being cared for so well by a few,  I intend to email my wonderful doctor and his staff and thank them for their dedication to their many patients each and every day.  I can see the stress in their faces which was not there a year ago.

Now, a boring quick update re my antibiotic.  I was mistaken in saying that the IV antibiotic I was given in the ER, Ceftriaxone, could also be given orally, which was really good news as it has a very high success rate and is well tolerated by most everyone. It can only be given via IV or by an injection which gives quick results also but the shot itself is very painful.  So, I am now on Cefdinir which is in a class of third generation cephalosporin antibiotics.  i have read that this class of drug has been shown to inhibit GABA induced currents in GABAA-R neurons; as stated in an article related to the question as to whether antibiotics affect GABA?  Way over my head, but, of course, concerned what this means for me as I am supposed to take 14 days of this medicine.  It is critical that I get rid of this UTI and this drug has very high success rates.

I took one pill last night and did awake with a headache, but I do periodically wake up with a headache that usually fades away as the day progresses.  Talk about a rock and a hard place.  I keep telling myself that I am blessed to have nothing else wrong with me and to just suck it up buttercup.

How is everyone else doing?  You know who you are…..so wake up and chime in♥️😍🙏

Hugs,

GG

love hearing your positivity at the end. you always do suck it up and how lucky are we have to just one ailment and to recognize our privilege after this life altering experience

Hey GG,

Hope that antibiotic is kicking in and your very nasty uti clears!!! You have some positivity going so that is definitely in your favor.

Prayers for you and all the BB’s

🔥

Good morning. 

LiveLife,

I really hope you get a break soon. Sorry to hear you are suffering. 

GG,

I have a feeling this AB is going to knock out your problem and you will tolerate it as best as you can.  I'm sure you are weary of all the ABs, etc but an end to this is on the horizon.  We all love you!  Thanks for saying I'm perky.  I'm not so perky! But I'm doing my best.  Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Lady Den,

How are you?  I hope you are continuing to make your improvements. If today is a rest day, then so be it.  It's so dang hot...it's going to be slightly more tolerable here in NC after today so I'm hoping the same for you in SC.

As for me, I had 3 good days in a row! According to the fairly detailed journal I keep, that's usually as long as the "good days" will last.  I'm not super perky today with a few symptoms bugging me but I think I'll be ok to do some simple things like slow walking and laundry.  It's phases...I know that.  It's not full steam ahead today but medium steam. 

All my best to each of you for a good or at least tolerable day.

Helen

GG I have read your updates and I'm just so heartbroken that you have to go through all this on top of all that BWD has done to you!  I am disheartened to hear about the state of our ERs and hospitals, but boy am i NOT surprised.  I'm glad you didn't get admitted, best not to be in that environment any more than absolutely necessary! 

I pray that this antibiotic does the trick.  You should be feeling better very soon if it indeed is the one to knock down the bug.  I also pray that you have NO adverse impact from having to be on it!

Thanks for keeping us updated.  You are a warrior and I'm proud to know you  :smitten:

So sorry you are struggling with physical symptoms GG. I’m still in very bad place, 2 and half years with no windows,hard to be optimistic,  don’t want drag everyone else down, . Just wanted to pop in and say sorry to hear what your are going through, having had years bladder problems know how painful they are xx