Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 71586 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months and up support group
« Reply #2610 on: September 27, 2022, 03:11:24 pm »
Helen, [...] Den, [...], Live Life, [...], Pushu, Accidental Dependent

I want to say I have been thinking of you guys and have been feeling guilty that I haven't been able to post here or see how you are doing. There are things I want to say but my body and mind are in it right now and it makes it hard to focus and get through.

To summarize, I want you guys to know I send wishes of healing to you and pray you are all hanging in there.

Thanks for the healing wishes Stitch.  I wish the same for you. 

It feels like I'm coming down with something and its really set off my symptoms.  I hope it's mild.  I hate how everything revs up the body. 

I think I'll take [...]'s advice and get some sun today. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2611 on: September 27, 2022, 03:28:50 pm »
Feel like Iím going crazy, massive panic attack, cleaning everything in the house that doesnít move , feel like Iím seriously mentally ill, shaking. How can coming off anti histamine send symptoms s off chart. I even cut it down over couple weeks. Pray for me this is beyond awful, really canít cope with this.😢
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2612 on: September 27, 2022, 05:27:34 pm »
Helen, [...] Den, [...], Live Life, [...], Pushu, Accidental Dependent

I want to say I have been thinking of you guys and have been feeling guilty that I haven't been able to post here or see how you are doing. There are things I want to say but my body and mind are in it right now and it makes it hard to focus and get through.

To summarize, I want you guys to know I send wishes of healing to you and pray you are all hanging in there.

Please don't feel guilty. You need to do what's best for you. I've not posted a lot either anymore lately. Being confronted with this on a daily basis is not good for my mental health. My job also takes a lot out of me (I rolled into a pretty difficult job and it is pretty taxing) and I have a move I need to prepare. I pray we all get through this, but it's step by step and day by day. I'll try and pop in whenever I can but my head feeling like it's about to blow 24/7 really takes away much from my strength to write longer posts. Please have a good week everyone, and may we heal soon.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2613 on: September 27, 2022, 05:31:04 pm »
Whereís [...]? Sage? GG? I hope theyíre doing ok. Sending healing wishes their way 🙏

Helen darling how was your sleep last night? Feeling any better? Iíll be over the moon when you get back to your nice baseline. When that virus vacate your premises youíll be back to good days. Until then Iím here anytime. 🤗🌹

[...] how did you sleep last night without the unisom? Are you feeling better? Did you get out to walk yesterday? Healing wishes to you sweetheart 🤗❤️

[...] have things settled down a bit? Do you go walking? 🤗💗

Live I hope today is the day you come out of that thick part of the forest. It is long overdue. Iím waiting to give you a big cheer. Youíre very strong and all that work your brain is doing will have you with a nice baseline. Please know that Iím thinking of you. 🙏🌹

JB hope youíre still doing well with having COVID. Thinking of you. 🤗

[...] we [...] you and hope youíre doing well, my friend. Iíd like to hear that your histamine issues are much better now? Healing wishes are flowing your way. 🤗

Today is see if you can push through day ( I made that up  :laugh: ) Letís see how much we can push through to ignore the Benzo Bully. 💪🏼👍🏼👏😉  Have a happy healing day everyone. Get out in the sunshine even if itís just 5 minutes. Let God use it to remind you of how warm his love is for us. 😘
I don't really walk. I bike about 20 minutes a day as part of my commute. I used to like hiking before I got hit and some of the hiking I did in France are still some of my favourite memories. Thank you and be well.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2614 on: September 27, 2022, 06:47:57 pm »
Hello to all,

TOGS,
 No need to apologize we all completely understand. Thank you for the well wishes.

[...],
 Sounds like you're moving through this. Wonderful to hear. Milder symptoms are always a good thing.  Yes, I would love to get out of the thick of the forest. You must have read the success story that I did with that analogy, it's a good one

As far as how I'm doing. On a positive note I've been able to watch some television, which can help pass some of the time. I push myself constantly. If my husband has to go on an errand I will go with him. The fear has just been unbearable, it's gotten even worse in the last 2 weeks. I hope it means it's getting ready to take its leave. Although, I think I've said that before. I'm really hoping for sure this time, because it's gotten pretty unbearable.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to all my buddies.

[...]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 07:05:09 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2615 on: September 27, 2022, 10:38:17 pm »
Hey Live just read your update.  It is so good that you are able to watch TV and even get out of the house.  I know how that chemical fear can really mess with your body and how hard it is to get out.  I am routing for you.

LadyD - i dont think it is histamine.  I think it has something to do with sugar and chemicals that are released from eating.  I tried all the histamine remedies with no success.  Glad to see you are finding ways to push through.  It is all we can do really!

[...] - I am right there with you.  This severe anxiety has me doing all kinds of chores to distract.  Sending prayers your way as requested!

Helen - thank you so much for the support over the last 24 hours. It really does help.  I am so sorry you are still suffering with so many symptoms!  My goodness. 

AD - I hope you get some deep and long sleep tonight!

[...] - It seems like you are better, yes?  You are such a wonderful cheerleader for the team.

As for me I am broken today.  I think maybe I am in my 4th setback, this time from lidocaine or whatever the heck they put on me at the dentist.  Severe anxiety, burning nerves all over my body, constricted chest.  My god it is hell on earth.  And to make things worse I have to go back tomorrow and possibly have a root canal.  I have no idea how I am going to endure this.  I am so scared to put anything more into my body at this point but my tooth is in enough pain to get me in that chair.  Hoping, praying, good vibing and raindancing for a good outcome. 

Sending you all big hugs.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2616 on: September 28, 2022, 12:18:03 am »
Good luck tomorrow [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #2617 on: September 28, 2022, 07:47:38 am »
Hey Live just read your update.  It is so good that you are able to watch TV and even get out of the house.  I know how that chemical fear can really mess with your body and how hard it is to get out.  I am routing for you.

LadyD - i dont think it is histamine.  I think it has something to do with sugar and chemicals that are released from eating.  I tried all the histamine remedies with no success.  Glad to see you are finding ways to push through.  It is all we can do really!

[...] - I am right there with you.  This severe anxiety has me doing all kinds of chores to distract.  Sending prayers your way as requested!

Helen - thank you so much for the support over the last 24 hours. It really does help.  I am so sorry you are still suffering with so many symptoms!  My goodness. 

AD - I hope you get some deep and long sleep tonight!

[...] - It seems like you are better, yes?  You are such a wonderful cheerleader for the team.

As for me I am broken today.  I think maybe I am in my 4th setback, this time from lidocaine or whatever the heck they put on me at the dentist.  Severe anxiety, burning nerves all over my body, constricted chest.  My god it is hell on earth.  And to make things worse I have to go back tomorrow and possibly have a root canal.  I have no idea how I am going to endure this.  I am so scared to put anything more into my body at this point but my tooth is in enough pain to get me in that chair.  Hoping, praying, good vibing and raindancing for a good outcome. 

Sending you all big hugs.

Thanks [...], think unless you experience extreme anxiety, difficult to understand the overwhelming fear and loss of control it exerts. I have been having very dark thoughts with latest episode. Sometimes wish I could just be doped up and not experience or feel anything anymore. Donít think Iíll ever find true peace again. Sorry to be drama queen, Iíll stop posting as in a bad way, sure people fed up with my tale of woe. Hope you soon get some relief.😢
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 08:09:22 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2618 on: September 28, 2022, 12:33:34 pm »
[...]:   Great to hear from you!   I am so sorry you are in a tough spot.   Somehow we do manage to get through those times when we have no idea how we will.    I am hoping that this setback will be short lived and everything will calm down quickly.   Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Much love!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #2619 on: September 28, 2022, 01:27:56 pm »
Leanna, J [...], and Lifelife,

Sending hugs to all.  I'm right there with you now. Not much good happening in my body for the last 5 days.  24/7 buzzing, vibrating, intense aching, stiffness and heart palps.  Not much sleep happening here and starting to feel a little nutty mentally from it all.  Just trying to ride it out.

Sorry for all your troubles. I guess we're in it together. 

Helen